bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Knight Solitaire

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 17, 14 12:29 AM
Become the champion of a royal tournament! Travel through 12 luxurious locations and enjoy entertaining gameplay set in a medieval setting.

Choose from several game modes to tailor the game's difficulties. For daring players, challenge yourself with special achievements and trophies. Make chains of cards, use bonuses, and get real royal rewards!

Outplay your rivals and win the kingdom's grand prize!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Knight Solitaire

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 17, 14 12:40 AM
I like the choice of face and back cards, but unfortunately, the game only plays in full screen mode, with 2-3 inches of coloured border on either side.

Because there are a lot of cards on the "table", and they are all over the place, the cards themselves are not very large. If the game had been in widescreen there would have been more space, and the cards could have been made to appear larger.
As it is, my eyes get tired too quickly with cards of this size. (I am sure they are large enough for others, just not for me.)

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by Pickles77 on Nov 17, 14 1:45 AM
Unfortunately, I find this game rather boring....if it was like Far Kingdoms, Winter Solitaire, then I would be inclined to buy the game immediately.....the graphics are okay but there isn't much to the game at all.....sorry, a pass for me

gryhndlvr
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by gryhndlvr on Nov 17, 14 3:00 AM
Has this game been released a while back already? There are comments already on the webpage. Just wondering.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Nov 17, 14 4:34 AM
gryhndlvr wrote:Has this game been released a while back already? There are comments already on the webpage. Just wondering.

tHAT Usually means the MAC version has already come out, sometimes they get games before the PC version comes out.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 19, 14 1:36 AM
Forgot to mention that I also don't like a card game where some of the cards are lying sideways, so that I have to move my head to see whether it's a 6 or a 9. And especially because these cards are quite small, it makes it even worse.

Go to: