nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

daily log on bonus

[Post New]by nedp on Nov 17, 14 2:21 PM
has anyone had any issues with the daily logon bonus I have earned 2 so far the first had a timer of 167 hrs 59 min and it never changed or counted down the whole time it was on my screen - the second one I earned today was only on my screen with the timer of 1 min 12 sec then disappeared - I have no idea what going on with them anyone else having the same issues?

it might be an idea devs to allow us to store the bonuses we earn after login in, rather than automatically applying it as we may not always be around for the following week to get the benefit out of it but if we can apply it when we want - it would be more affective

Vernier2
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:daily log on bonus

[Post New]by Vernier2 on Nov 17, 14 3:46 PM
I got 2 rubies from the log on bonus today.

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Nov 18, 14 6:12 AM
Hi Ned. Mine still sits up there saying 7 days. I haven't collected a second one yet. My hard drive keeps crashing, so I didn't want to start it, since I most likely won't get to play 7 days straight for a couple of weeks. Black Friday is too soon to not wait for the savings. I was wondering what will happen when a new one pops up. It must activate one or possibly both then. Had you started using either?

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Nov 18, 14 4:17 PM
hi hells im not playing anymore just collecting the bonuses until they hopefully do something with the reduced timers as you lvl up which I think is ridiculous - have started nightfall - edgar allan poe and am really enjoying it once I got used to it - not anywhere as many issues as wanderland so

getting back to bonuses it seems the first never activated no matter how many times I clicked on it and when I earned the second one it automatically superseded the first one hence why I suggested devs give us control of when and which bonus that we have earned is used as we may not always be able to take advantage of the bonus in the following 7 days

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Nov 19, 14 1:49 PM
Do you have to close the game before midnight and reopen it after to get it or is it automatic?

frosteen
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by frosteen on Nov 20, 14 11:28 AM
nedp wrote:...have started nightfall - edgar allan poe and am really enjoying it once I got used to it

Be sure to visit the forum on Nightfall. One of the things you will eventually need is $50,000 in coins to purchase a detective badge. Just keep that in mind while you play and don't use too much "money" banishing curses/buying items.

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Nov 21, 14 5:24 AM
thanks frost I have been on the forum and have seen the comments about the payout so am not wasting money needlessly but am happy that I have made it to lvl 23 without having to pay any real money and can play for such a long time before I runout of energy - its very refreshing!

fylgia
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

daily log on bonus

[Post New]by fylgia on Nov 24, 14 9:30 AM
nedp wrote:has anyone had any issues with the daily logon bonus I have earned 2 so far the first had a timer of 167 hrs 59 min and it never changed or counted down the whole time it was on my screen - the second one I earned today was only on my screen with the timer of 1 min 12 sec then disappeared - I have no idea what going on with them anyone else having the same issues?

Exactly the same thing happened to me. My first just stayed there, saying nothing and I've got the second one today and it disappeared after about 1 minute.

[Post New]by disgruntled_ewok on Nov 24, 14 11:17 PM
Ok, so the weekly bonuses take seven days to construct. I got the first one, a dragon cup that increased my gold. Yay. I just built the second one, an eye of something. My time does seem to be recharging faster, but nope, there is no reduction in energy for a scene. Just like the other poster, my eye trophy thingy has vanished off the screen.

minmer
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

daily log on bonus

[Post New]by minmer on Nov 25, 14 1:32 PM
fylgia wrote:
nedp wrote:has anyone had any issues with the daily logon bonus I have earned 2 so far the first had a timer of 167 hrs 59 min and it never changed or counted down the whole time it was on my screen - the second one I earned today was only on my screen with the timer of 1 min 12 sec then disappeared - I have no idea what going on with them anyone else having the same issues?

Exactly the same thing happened to me. My first just stayed there, saying nothing and I've got the second one today and it disappeared after about 1 minute.

Same thing happened to me as well. Really annoying experience considering that I had been looking forward to the new bonus for seven days.

[Post New]by disgruntled_ewok on Nov 25, 14 10:56 PM
So, now I log on tonight and it wants me to construct another dragon cup thingy. Any developers want to chime in and let us know what is going on with the daily bonus?

[Post New]by catsmeow299 on Nov 26, 14 12:43 AM
the same thing happen with my daily yesterday it was up on the screen and gone with a blink of the eye. It would be nice to know what they are and what they do exactly.

[Post New]by disgruntled_ewok on Nov 26, 14 1:09 AM
The eye trophy was supposed to make the energy bar charge 30% faster and reduce your energy usage 20%. I think my timer is recharging faster, but I for sure have not seen any reduction in energy cost. The dragon cup earns you gold faster and a bump in xp. Accruing the extra gold is nice, but I'm disappointed that this weeks bonus fizzled and that it seems the developers are falling back to reissuing a previous bonus for next week because that managed to work.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 26, 14 5:26 PM
Hi Everyone,

I was swimming by and noticed that several of you are experiencing an issue with the the daily bonus in Wanderland. I totally understand that you'd want to be sure that this feature is working properly.

If you're still seeing this issue, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this is a post regarding a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Hopefully, however, the information that you provide to our team will help the developers towards a solution.

If you have any other technical issues with Wanderland, please feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

bfgWaimea

Go to: