Big Failure, The Chest

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Nov 17, 14 6:06 PM
After I decided I was buying into too many things, expeditions for cards, lamps for the night modes, etc, etc the challenge had left me. I needed a return on my investments.So, I bought the last 2 I needed and try as I may I could never find the Silver Body. No help from any post to indicate where, other than to say TOK in night. Well, this evening that's what I did and no help, nothing dropped.
I must say I was disappointed in the chest UNTIL the last item- 5000 XP.
That was huge!
So here's the chest:
50-Silver
25-Gold
7- Artifacts, not hard to drop ones however
3- ethereal catalysts(100 units)
5- Mag glasses
10-Mountain waters
3-Analyph Glasses
5-Problem Solvers
5-Summon Scrolls
15-Refreshing Dew (????) I have at least 8700 off these what in the world?
12K-Coins

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

Re:Big Failure, The Chest

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Nov 17, 14 7:33 PM
The refreshing dew in these reward chests does feel a bit mocking doesn't it? I mean they created the game after all they have to know that we all have thousands of them.

The xp's were definitely a bonus I wasn't expecting. I also like the look of the trophy.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Nov 17, 14 7:53 PM
Clashfan78 wrote:The xp's were definitely a bonus I wasn't expecting. I also like the look of the trophy.
Just a reminder to everyone. If you are within 5000 of your next level, make sure you are out of energy before opening the chest or you will lose all that energy.

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Nov 17, 14 8:01 PM
Marjasinstar wrote: Just a reminder to everyone. If you are within 5000 of your next level, make sure you are out of energy before opening the chest or you will lose all that energy.

Yep, that was the part I wasn't expecting.

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by deadme on Nov 17, 14 8:09 PM
deadme wrote:Hi Fishes

I found 2 Ruby Panels in Manor Ghost mode also found
Purple Lever T.O.K Night mode
Assembly Manual T.O.K Night mode
Vacuum Wiring T.O.K Night mode
Lazarus Adapter T.O.K Night mode

Sorry can't remember which item fell from which room as all my rooms were in night mode and I was just going from room to room and I couldn't even believe my luck when nearly every room except 1 room didn't drop an item.

Silver Body T.O.K Night mode Treasury since it was the last item I was needing I made sure to note which room that item fell

Maybe you didn't read this post Starmagicgreen and i'm looking forward to opening my chest Yay more dragon food

Lilybells
Clownfish
Clownfish
530 Posts

[Post New]by Lilybells on Nov 18, 14 8:57 AM
The Refreshing Dew is used to feed the Unicorn, Dryad and Trees at your Friends Place while visiting. You will receive, coins, food, brave hearts..etc..during this last quest..the green & yellow charges. But more importantly you helping your friends.
So by all means..use the DEW

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Nov 18, 14 12:17 PM
Lilybells wrote:The Refreshing Dew is used to feed the Unicorn, Dryad and Trees at your Friends Place while visiting. You will receive, coins, food, brave hearts..etc..during this last quest..the green & yellow charges. But more importantly you helping your friends.
So by all means..use the DEW

Lily, most of us who have been playing for awhile have enough dew to feed the world. I think that was the point of the prior poster. I could feed my friends' creatures 100 times over and still have some left over. Plus my use of dew doesn't help my friends in any way. It only gives me points, not my neighbors.

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Nov 18, 14 12:33 PM
Deadme: I saw your post and was in treasury in night and all the other rooms in TOK and the Silver Body refused to drop for me. So I bought it. It was so easy in Paris in ghost mode and so hard in TOK in a mode as simple as just being dark, unbelievable. Glad to move on, but you were helpful as always, well it was a silver body that didn't like green starmagics!
Oh well you win some, lose some,
Have fun!

makikiki
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by makikiki on Nov 18, 14 10:55 PM
Now that I've assembled all the pieces, I'm ready to make the chest but I'm kind of scared to do it. I need some info.

When I make it, does it open automatically? Or does it go into my backpack and I can open it later? I only have 250 limit of energy right now so it would be such a waste to use it now. I'd like to save it.

But do I have to make the chest before the deadline? Can I leave it unassembled and make it later? Probably no one has ever done that so nobody will know the answer.

Hopefully, I can make the chest now and leave it in my backpack for a while.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Nov 18, 14 11:02 PM
makikiki wrote:Now that I've assembled all the pieces, I'm ready to make the chest but I'm kind of scared to do it. I need some info.

When I make it, does it open automatically? Or does it go into my backpack and I can open it later? I only have 250 limit of energy right now so it would be such a waste to use it now. I'd like to save it.

But do I have to make the chest before the deadline? Can I leave it unassembled and make it later? Probably no one has ever done that so nobody will know the answer.

Hopefully, I can make the chest now and leave it in my backpack for a while.
You do have to accept the chest before the offer ends (by clicking on it in the offer window) but you do not have to open it. When you click to accept the chest, it goes right into your backpack. You can then open it when you feel like it. If you do not accept it before the offer ends, you lose it.

Oh and I asked the same question back when I was new. I believe it was Rumbitothecore who told me that it was safe to leave in my backpack once I accepted it. I have since tested the theory and found it to be true.

Edited on 11/18/2014 at 11:06:07 PM PST

makikiki
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by makikiki on Nov 18, 14 11:05 PM
That's good news! Thanks.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Nov 19, 14 12:10 AM
There are a few really sweet people out there still helping neighbors obtain items so they can complete this offer. Neighbors who maybe got a late start or didn't have the resources. Those of you who are helping, please make sure to take your chest before the deadline.

Go to: