bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 10, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

btwr1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect forum

[Post New]by btwr1 on Apr 11, 09 7:59 AM
is there a walk through, I am stuck in the very first part- need help cant find all items or where the coffee pot goes
thanks

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Apr 11, 09 8:02 AM
Welcome to the pond btwr1. I don't know about a walkthrough but you put the fire out with the teapot. Hope this helps and happy gaming.

Charm

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Apr 11, 09 8:03 AM
Pour your coffee pot onto the fire. Then check the forums there's a lot of info there. It's a fantastic game when you've got the hang of it. Good luck

btwr1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by btwr1 on Apr 11, 09 11:53 AM
Thanks I will hang in there:-)

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Apr 11, 09 5:16 PM
I must say I played the free hour and I found this game was too easy and a walkthrough wouldn't be useful to me. I also realized that i played at least half the game and I didn't want to spend $20.00 to finish the other 5 levels. I like these types of hidden object games but this one just seems too simple. The mini-games are hard sometimes but there is an option to skip them if you like. I have never put much credence in high scores so if a game was too hard, I could simply skip it.
I hope lots of people buy this game because it's fun but easy.

grumpy1123
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by grumpy1123 on Apr 12, 09 6:52 PM
I really loved this game!! Well worth the money. It has 10+ levels, clear pictures so you can find things, and many puzzles - some easy - some hard. I certainly would not call it an easy game, but not impossibly hard like some are. I finished and I am starting it over again which you can choose to do with harder hidden objects if you want. Many hours of fun. If you're thinking of buying it - do so! There are many other posts that tell you lots of positive comments about this game.

[Post New]by bubbix4 on Apr 12, 09 9:00 PM
Where do I put the poker in the egyptian scene in level 5? I'm stuck!

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Apr 12, 09 11:03 PM
bubbix4 wrote:Where do I put the poker in the egyptian scene in level 5? I'm stuck!

Welcome to the Pond!

Left click and drag the poker to the hanging lamp on the right side of the screen. It is the thick end of the thing that does the poking not the thin end (learned that the hard way). Slowly move the poker around the lamp until it glows and then double click.

niya00
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by niya00 on Apr 12, 09 11:50 PM
Hey Hannah57 - I found the game fairly easy also but enjoyed it all the same. Found also that once completed, if you decide to play it a second time (under the same player name) it gets considerably more difficult. Almost like getting 2 game series. If you decide to try it a second time through, Familiarize yourself with the "zoom" feature. You'll be needing it! Try it, hope you enjoy. I sure am.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Apr 13, 09 1:55 AM
I love this game, beautiful graphics and interesting mini games which you can skip if you choose. The hint metre also fills up pretty quickly. I suggest you famiarize yourself with the zoom feature as some of the pieces are very well hidden. If you like this type of HO another game you will love is The Treasures of Mystery Island or Dream Chronicles. Absolutely beautiful scenes and so well thought out. I'm using one of my credits on this one, this gets a big thumbs up from me

[Post New]by XanderTheSlayer on Apr 13, 09 12:46 PM
Wow!!!

I actually really really liked this one!
I usually don't like most HOGs (excluding the MCF series, and HE ones too), but this one was really good. My trial time went out really fast and left me wanting for more. The only thing that I didn't like much was the characters artwork.

Oh well, wish me luck with the twitter contest so I can get this!

Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect forum

[Post New]by 1955NOMAD on Apr 13, 09 10:22 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect players.
GOT THOUGH THE FIRST PART GREAT GAME
CANT SEEM TO SEEM TO GET INTO THE MUSIC ROOM
ERROR : ACCESS VIOLATION ............. PROGRAM TREMINATED
CAN YOU HELP ME

[Post New]by opatrick1 on Apr 14, 09 5:55 PM
Is any one else having trouble with the fish pond? I complete the games but it wont go on to the next part. I even tried skipping the game and it is still stuck at that part. I made it through the first time but when I started the second time I cant get past the fish. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no help

[Post New]by danajoej on Apr 14, 09 8:04 PM
I am getting a hardware failed error display change then an acess violation what the heck I can;t get it to open

[Post New]by mafra4 on Apr 15, 09 7:26 AM
danajoej wrote:I am getting a hardware failed error display change then an acess violation what the heck I can;t get it to open

Me too. I can't get it to open. Help us

fiskite
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by fiskite on Apr 15, 09 9:39 AM
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!! I really enjoyed playing the trial so I bought it last nite. Well worth the buy. Puzzles are challenging and good graphics. Took about 9 hrs to finish all 10 levels,. It gets even more challenging the 2nd time around. If you love HO games this one is worth the buy!

[Post New]by chubbyland on Apr 15, 09 2:15 PM
I have to say that I enjoy this game as much as Return to Ravenhearst. All the objects are hidden really well, and kudos to the amazing art works. Thumbs up to the game developers, great job!

[Post New]by smudge80746 on Apr 15, 09 2:56 PM
Could someone please help me - can't find the red ribbon for Amelia's medal

[Post New]by lindam1142 on Apr 16, 09 7:24 AM
mafra4 wrote:
danajoej wrote:I am getting a hardware failed error display change then an acess violation what the heck I can;t get it to open

Me too. I can't get it to open. Help us

I am getting hardware failed error also. I have all the necessary requirements.

Go to: