constellation in HOP in tree

[Post New]by BarbAus on Nov 18, 14 12:50 AM
I can't work out what I am meant to be doing here. I can't work out how to make the stars move and what pattern the constellation is supposed to be. The Strategy Guide doesn't even mention it from what I can see. HELP!!!

Re:constellation in HOP in tree

[Post New]by MirabellSummer on Nov 21, 14 8:21 AM
You move the stars by clicking on them. You need to have stars in all the places where there is a dark circle. Some clicks makes stars appear on the lines, where there are no dark circles, so make sure those stars are not visible.

Edited on 11/24/2014 at 1:42:57 AM PST

Taipai99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Taipai99 on Nov 22, 14 4:29 PM
Same HOP but my problem is I can't figure out how to deal with the magnifying glass and what seems to be lens. The hint button highlights the lens and the magnifying glass but I can't figure out what to do with these items.

Taipai99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Taipai99 on Nov 22, 14 5:41 PM
Finally got past that spot but now I'm stuck trying to get the mural put together.
Sometimes these games can make you feel like you're really a dumb bell. Hopefully someone will come up with the answer.

candys70
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by candys70 on Nov 23, 14 7:46 AM
can't figure out the mural....tried everything...please help me so I can get on with the game...ty

[Post New]by MirabellSummer on Nov 24, 14 1:41 AM
The mural is solved this way:

The part of the pieces that looks like "arrows" need to point to the outer corners of the mural.
So the big parts of the pieces need to form a diamond.

I hope this explains it, otherwise write again, I'll see if I can explain it another way.

[Post New]by grandmacool on Dec 15, 14 3:20 PM
I am having the same problems as the others with the constellation and the mural, but I don't even understand Seahorse's answer. How do I know where to put the stars? And they are very reluctant to be put! This is ruining the whole game for me. I need a skip button! Please guys stick with this noodle head while she gets through the HOP.

[Post New]by aphull47 on Jan 19, 15 9:32 AM
I'm stuck, I can't find the butterflies. I have clicked every thing. Help

crzy4gms
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by crzy4gms on Feb 22, 15 9:59 PM
grandmacool wrote:I am having the same problems as the others with the constellation and the mural, but I don't even understand Seahorse's answer. How do I know where to put the stars? And they are very reluctant to be put! This is ruining the whole game for me. I need a skip button! Please guys stick with this noodle head while she gets through the HOP.

just click on the box don't try to place them it is random and not a sight thing after so many clicks it will fix on it's own just keep clicking and once it puts you out then click on the top and you have the constellation.

crzy4gms
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

constellation in HOP in tree

[Post New]by crzy4gms on Feb 22, 15 10:05 PM
BarbAus wrote:I can't work out what I am meant to be doing here. I can't work out how to make the stars move and what pattern the constellation is supposed to be. The Strategy Guide doesn't even mention it from
what I can see. HELP!!!

Guys You are making it way harder than it really is. This is not a sight puzzle it is random and can only be solved by clicking an appropriate number of times in the box. Anyone Remember the Bunny Head in Dire Grove Hint Hint click ten times it kicks you out puzzle solved. Now can anyone help or know how to solve the birdbath mini puzzle to enter the castle?

crzy4gms
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by crzy4gms on Feb 22, 15 10:09 PM
Remember the bunny head in Mystery Case Files Dire Grove same thing click ten times. trust me.

Edited on 02/22/2015 at 10:10:11 PM PST

Go to: