Released Glinda and Saved the Wizard---What's next?

[Post New]by kwconch734 on Apr 11, 09 7:37 AM
Did anybody get stuck after releasing Glinda and saving the Wizard from Mombi?

I can't get any further. I'm not getting anymore Quest assignments. Any thoughts?

twilyght
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

Re:Released Glinda and Saved the Wizard---What's next?

[Post New]by twilyght on Apr 16, 09 9:48 AM
once your done there you should go into the second land.. i think its winkie country? when you go back into the taxi you'll see an overview of oZ, click on the arrow on the top left of the screen and it'll take you there to find the next place to release the last witch.

Edited on 05/03/2009 at 8:01:12 PM PST

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Apr 30, 09 11:22 PM
Well the walkthrough said the scene was supposed to change but it didnt. Im stuck too. Did I neglect to do something or what? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

[Post New]by Sondrabj on May 3, 09 5:26 PM
ditto about being stuck. I've been in both countries, did all that I can do, talked to all that i can speak to. Left the tower where Glenda is and I appeared back in front of my office, but Cutter never appeared. I didn't have a button to pick up because I got that one a long time ago. I didn't see an overview of "ox" per another posting while I was in the Taxi either. Any other suggestions for a step I should go over again?

twilyght
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by twilyght on May 3, 09 8:00 PM
did you release both witches yet or just glenda?

and lol about 'ox' my bad I used to have a friend I called 'ox' I guess it just felt more natural to type that than oz. Either that or I just hit Z's neighbor X

[Post New]by MyOnlyFun on Dec 28, 09 8:30 PM
i, too, have released both witches, saved the wizard, did all dialogues, etc. i am stuck on top of the tower -- it does not "fade out" (as it says in the walkthrough). Did anyone get passed this "glitch"!!!!!!??????

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Jul 7, 12 7:35 AM
I know this is an old thread, but I just found this game and am having the same issue as these fishies. I've freed Glinda, but I don't know what to do or where to go to free second which. I was able to pick up the red button in the puddle. Never saw Cutter cut scene.
Hope someone see's this bump and can help -- I've been combing the walkthrough and running about for an hour!
Thanks!

Go to: