how long did it take to get the barrel and rings etc for everyone past there?

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Nov 18, 14 6:19 AM
Should it be taking weeks? Doing nothing but working on that alone for days now, so of course the few that had been dropping stopped. Face-palm. Head drops to keyboard..arggghhhhhhhhh

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

Re:how long did it take to get the barrel and rings etc for everyone past there?

[Post New]by Turalyon on Nov 18, 14 7:39 AM
I'm on lvl 13 now and still haven't opened the windmill yet because I can't get the grindstones because to get them I need tar torches for the ice cave (which I don't drop) or to fight the durg but I can't do that because the green swamp doesn't give me the swamp antidote (or whatever that bottle is called) ^^

Re:how long did it take to get the barrel and rings etc for everyone past there?

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Nov 23, 14 3:18 PM
I have managed to open the windmill, it was luck and I thought I would never get there. Sending the ship is a bad idea, it uses items that you will need, blowing up the blockage is really hard work. Hang in there, you will get there

[Post New]by disgruntled_ewok on Nov 24, 14 12:25 AM
I'm level 14 and I've gotten the gunpowder, but I'm nowhere near complete. The wicks are impossible to find.

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Nov 24, 14 7:23 AM
Actually, I am currently getting wicks almost every time I finish the swamp. Strange sometimes. I still have no idea where to get a spindle though for another quest, since the monster that drops it is nowhere to be found

mythlady
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by mythlady on Nov 26, 14 4:49 PM
I'm at level 16 and I have about 12 of the three items you need 15 of.

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Nov 27, 14 12:23 AM
congrats. I reached level 16 and after reaching 10/15 Barrels, I haven't gotten a single one in twenty attempts at the HOS.

mythlady
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by mythlady on Nov 29, 14 9:59 AM
Hmmm. By the time I was level 17 (or maybe 18) I had all but one ring, so I bought that. But then guess what, you need to have the temple key to progress, and the only way you can get that is to buy it -- for 15,000. Major rip-off.

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Dec 1, 14 3:03 AM
sigh. ok so very long is my answer. tonight was going to be my try as I got a new to me laptop that isn't shocking my hand... bad for timed games!

[Post New]by disgruntled_ewok on Dec 1, 14 5:57 PM
Sighs, I'm stuck on the blessed barrels. I need 10 out of 15 and they simply won't drop for me.

Go to: