rayhnee
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Gizmotek event problem

[Post New]by rayhnee on Nov 18, 14 6:59 PM
I've done the first few quests but when I look at the quest list, it says I haven't down any.

ellen941
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:Gizmotek event problem

[Post New]by ellen941 on Nov 19, 14 12:49 PM
I had 9 days to do the events in Gizmotek but after 4 days they said I ran out of time!!!! I guess their clock runs faster than mine.

rayhnee
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by rayhnee on Nov 19, 14 4:23 PM
I'm going to do a support request on this (if I can figure out how). I have 7 innvention fluids but am unable to play level 4 in the game, which says it needs 5.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Nov 20, 14 7:26 AM
you might want to uninstall and redownload the game, that helps a lot of problems. You won't lose any progress.

rayhnee
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by rayhnee on Nov 22, 14 2:36 PM
I figured out the problems but honestly, this event is impossible. I have 6 days left and am only on the 5th quest. It's taking forever to get the collectables.

mouser9169
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by mouser9169 on Nov 23, 14 4:51 AM
rayhnee wrote:I figured out the problems but honestly, this event is impossible. I have 6 days left and am only on the 5th quest. It's taking forever to get the collectables.

The event is difficult, but not impossible.

I took a solid day and just churned out fungus hut bolgins and XP to hit levels and buy sandwiches. Slow going, but I made it through that day. Stretching it out over three or four (even with the lower payout now) should be very doable.

If you've got collectibles you can auction, do that, too.

Remember 1000 bolgins = 40 energy.

rayhnee
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by rayhnee on Nov 26, 14 12:14 PM
The biggest pain is that I have to find items I already have 30 or 40 of. Big waste of time and the prizes aren't that great.

Go to: