madeux
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Ravenhearst

[Post New]by madeux on Apr 11, 09 4:57 PM
I finally did it - got to the end with a lot of help from my friends. I also bought the guide - which helped - a little - but most of it came from you. I am 57 and live in South Jersey, Williamstown, anyone want to go for coffee or a drink?

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

Re:Ravenhearst

[Post New]by soymocha on Apr 11, 09 5:00 PM
WTG madeux, Congrats on making it through to the end.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Apr 11, 09 5:32 PM
Yay! Congrat's madeaux.

I'm in Arizona so I'll have to skip the coffee meet-up invite.

madeux
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by madeux on Apr 11, 09 5:36 PM
Sorry you are not closer. I'm 57 and a widow - and just need to get out of the house with a friend.

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Apr 11, 09 5:40 PM
Hello Madeux and Welcome to the pond. Congrats on finishing Ravenhearst. I found it challenge and extremely fun also. I would be very happy to have coffee with you. We can meet at the Pond Diner whenever you say. Hope you continue enjoying pond.

Edited on 04/11/2009 at 5:59:12 PM PST

Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on Apr 11, 09 5:48 PM
Great Job Madeaux!!! Tough Game!

Welcome to the pond

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Apr 11, 09 6:49 PM
Way to go Madeaux!! Ravenhearst can be tricky but there is that great sense of satisfaction when you finally get to Charles Dalimar.

Most of us are spread far and wide. I'm currently in California (visiting family) but live in New Orleans. Many of our pond's fishies hang out in a few key and FUN places. Why don't you stop by the Delightful Diner? There is always an open seat and a hot cup of coffee available!! yummylobster is the proprietor, and is always ready with a fresh cup of joe and a piece of pie!

Jule

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Apr 13, 09 10:20 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

Go to: