M206S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Yikes!

[Post New]by M206S on Apr 11, 09 5:57 PM
Woe is me, bought this game, then read posts, and am I sorry. Clicked on items 3 or 4 times before they were removed, also english is very bad, watch out for the following: piece = chess piece, sphere = 8 ball (pool), month = half moon and respirator = gas mask, these are just a few of puzzling clues. Story line, what can I say, it sucked. Took a while before I figured out how the hints worked, but the worst was clicking on an item I knew was right and not having it removed then clicking again and was told I was clicking too much! All in all don't waste your money. Would just like to thank all who post on the game forums, I've used the clues, hints etc. especially when I first started playing the hidden object games a few months ago. As an older player my vision is not what it used to be and you guys by writing about the games you played have given me invaluable help. Thanks again!

bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

a new record

[Post New]by bajacalla on Apr 12, 09 11:14 AM
3 minutes from download to uninstall

horrible, horrible gameplay - jumpy cursor, extended lag time in scene shifts, sluggish response, and poor quality help.

no thank you, BigFish - no more of these monstrosities, please?

Re:Yikes!

[Post New]by moodymondy on Apr 14, 09 5:47 PM
I agree, this is an awful game and a total waste of my money. They should have someone who speaks English read these through, also the horrible names of the items to click on is beyond annoying.

Apadenska
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Apadenska on May 30, 10 10:25 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I'll pass on this game.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 30, 10 11:07 AM
Hi Folks

Sounds to me -- from just about EVERYONE'S opinion -- that even at the DD price, it would be a waste of my time (and money); thanks for taking the time to register your opinions -- these forums have proven to be invaluable to me.

MEnr56

Go to: