Yeah!!!! I did it!!!

[Post New]by Browneyegirl99 on Apr 11, 09 7:18 PM
FINALLY completed this - gold on every level - every award! Woo hoo!!

TiggerAnn
Clownfish
Clownfish
664 Posts

Re:Yeah!!!! I did it!!!

[Post New]by TiggerAnn on Apr 11, 09 7:30 PM
I have not played this one, but it sounds like you did an amazing job Way to go .

sin67
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by sin67 on Apr 12, 09 1:47 AM
Great That is amazing........ what was the trick for 1 pickle lane and 4 Pizza Rd ?

frummy
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by frummy on Apr 12, 09 4:05 AM
Hi browneyegirl99

Great well done.

[Post New]by Browneyegirl99 on Apr 12, 09 8:30 AM
Sin67 -- I can't really add anything original to the tips everyone has already posted. Whenever I had trouble on a level, I just checked the comments on this wonderful forum.

I was totally stuck on Pickle Lane 1 until the new build with the additional time. Even then, it took a couple of hours of play on that one level, just over and over, until I was able to do it.

There is a great walkthrough on Gamezebo. The only thing I would add/change. The walkthrough tells you to plant all your grass in a horizontal stripe below the well. I had much better luck and saved more animals by just watering in random patches.

I waited until the truck (selling 2 pigs and 2 goats) was about halfway to the city and clicked twice in the lower left hand corner of the "field". When that grass was about gone, I clicked once on the right side, slightly higher. When the animals moved to that patched, I clicked once each on the lift and right upper "corners" of the field.

The animals seem to be okay as long as there is SOME grass on the field somewhere.

Once the truck gets back, immediately click on your well to refill, buy a cat, upgrade the warehouse twice, and upgrade the truck completely. Then click a bunch of times (about 7) in the middle of the group of animals as this waters and picks up items.

Then click on the truck to see what you have collected. You should have 5 milks and 5 eggs. If so, sell all your cows and chickens.

Click on the well to refill and water your animals. If you do not have 3 pigs left, start over.

Follow the gamezebo walkthrough from there.

[Post New]by Browneyegirl99 on Apr 12, 09 8:40 AM
Sin67 - re: Pizza Road 4

There is a great walkthrough on this forum for Pizza Road 4. The only thing I did different - the walkthrough tells you to immediately buy 1 pig and send for a flour and 2 leavens (bottles) for the remaining $40. INSTEAD - I buy 1 pig and immediately send for 1 marinade ($40). This way, I am able to marinade a truffle sooner. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by ff2fanatic on May 4, 09 11:19 AM
.....was totally stuck on Pickle Lane 1 until the new build with the additional time....

Ok, what exactly does that mean?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on May 5, 09 2:13 PM
Pickle Lane 1 had a ridiculously low time to get the best score - something like 1:09 against a gold time of 02:00.

There is an updated release of this game that raises that time to something like 1:55.

I uninstalled my previous copy and downloaded the new version (from Shockwave) - it kept all my existing scores and I managed to get a new best time of 1:51.

I just need to crack Egg Street 3 and Curd Lane 2 now to get all best times.

Go to: