bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Sinking Island - Released on April 12, 2009

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 11, 09 11:00 PM
A billionaire has been murdered on a tropical island, and it`s up to Detective Jack Norm to crack the case! Walter Jones had planned on opening up a resort for the rich and famous, but was killed before his dream could be achieved. Interview the ten people on Sinking Island to get valuable clues. This Adventure game will require you to use all your wits to solve the mystery and find the murderer!

Re:Sinking Island - Released on April 12, 2009

[Post New]by mrsrambo1 on Apr 12, 09 11:35 AM
You need to make sure these games will play before expecting people to buy them. I cant even play. After the first scene that shows a dead bdy on the beach, my screen goes blank and i get an error message.

didi3022
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by didi3022 on Apr 12, 09 12:27 PM
I got this game and it works perfectly. I hope you can get your problems resolved as I know how frustrating it is not to be able to play a game you buy. I had that happen with Casebook. But BF gave me a credit for that game.
Good luck,
Diane

Bobswife80
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Bobswife80 on Apr 12, 09 2:13 PM
this game is giving me problems for sure first big blotches and slow motion people now I get and error and game is gone.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Apr 12, 09 8:39 PM
Bobswife---Maybe it sank?

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

BF is very good at helping with game problems so please contact them for help! Good luck!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Apr 13, 09 12:49 AM
I played it and although it took me a bit to get into the use of the PPA - once I was involved with the story I thouroughly enjoyed it. Apart from some object locations being hard to find - it was not as difficult as I first thought when starting. Most of the evidence is based on questioning the suspects which you search out in different parts of the Hotel.
The graphics were very nice- the storm effects and the Hotel itself were beautiful.

Great game especially for those that like to get involved in stories and plots and don't mind a lot of dialogue.

[Post New]by zechariah on Aug 1, 10 8:52 AM
heyn help cant even get up the ladder on the beach pls help

Go to: