books4me13
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

what other games would I like?

[Post New]by books4me13 on Nov 19, 14 7:01 PM
I love pvz - played it on 5 separate devices, growing my tree to over 1000 ft on each one. I love the fun, the sophistication, and long playing time. And each level can be different depending on what you select, so you can play over and over. And you don't need a friggin' strategy guide to figure out how to play! Whoo hoo!!

Getting SLIGHTLY bored. So what other games are out there like this that I would like?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:what other games would I like?

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 20, 14 7:41 PM
Hi books4me13,

I'm glad to see that you're such a big fan of Plants vs. Zombies and can understand that you'd like to be able to play similar games. While there aren't any games that are quite like this one, here are some other titles that have similar elements:

Garden Defense
Garden Rescue
Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition

I would also recommend checking out the Arcade & Action Games and Strategy Games pages on our site.

I hope that you'll be able to find another great game to play from our site.

Cheers!

bfgWaimea

books4me13
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by books4me13 on Dec 7, 14 8:22 PM
Those don't excite me at all. Any other ideas?

[Post New]by Four27Vette on Feb 25, 15 9:35 PM
Try "Skeleton Pirates". I think you'll like it.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Feb 26, 15 3:58 PM
Yes, Skeleton Pirates is an excellent clone but that's the extent of games like PvZ.

Now if you would like to try something that involves fast clicking, a bit of strategy, a good lengthy story and a charming heroine do test drive Magic Farm, the Fifth Gate, Totem Tribe or Farm Craft 2.
Or if you prefer a Hero solving puzzling quests you can't go wrong with Hero of the Kingdom, Settlement; Colossus or Westward 3.
But do take the moderators advice and check out her/his suggestions.

Go to: