KenneyG
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Climbing the rope ladder

[Post New]by KenneyG on Apr 12, 09 1:08 PM
Why won't he climb the rope ladder? I cannot do any thing else and I am just starting.

heyma
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Climbing the rope ladder

[Post New]by heyma on Apr 12, 09 6:35 PM
Having same problelm. I scoured the beach and thought I missed some clues but could not find anything. i am really thinking I shouldn't have bought the game. I do enjoy playing the long ones but this one is not working out very will. if I find a way to do it I will be sure to come back here and let you know.

[Post New]by jenicecream on Apr 12, 09 6:57 PM
Me, neither. I keeps saying I need to transmit my information, but I can't figure out how. It's probably simple, but I'm missing it. Help!

heyma
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by heyma on Apr 12, 09 8:18 PM
Go here for a walkthrough.

[URL removed]

It will explain what to do and how to do it. (It took me a few minutes to figure it out but it worked.) Then after that you should be able to climb the ladder. Good luck.

Edited on 04/12/2009 at 9:36:50 PM PST

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Apr 12, 09 9:38 PM
Hello heyma. I'm sorry, but I had to remove the URL that you posted here. If you'll take a peek at our FAQ page, you'll notice that we do not allow our users to post outside links and/or URLs. Thank you for understanding.

-bfgAegean

[Post New]by jenicecream on Apr 12, 09 10:42 PM
Thanks, Heyma. I couldn't figure out how to move the interviews over in the computer, but I've got it now.

PuppyDogMom1
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by PuppyDogMom1 on Apr 13, 09 6:06 AM
jenicecream wrote:Me, neither. I keeps saying I need to transmit my information, but I can't figure out how. It's probably simple, but I'm missing it. Help!

I'm stuck in the same place. Seems pretty early in the game to get stuck.

revelati
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by revelati on Apr 14, 09 1:50 AM
open your PDA, put everithing you have found on the left and press ok it should unstuck you

good luck

Sophie

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Feb 3, 13 1:53 PM
Thanks, Sophie, I finally clued in!
It would help if there were some instructions for moving the game forward tho' I like the fact that you have to complete talking to the dudes/gals until all the info has been gathered

Go to: