Photos in" Between the Worlds".

[Post New]by seattlebrat on Apr 12, 09 2:20 PM
I find all but 1 photo and can't use a hint as there is no hint button in that area.If I click "esc" it takes me out all together. I can't go to another level till I solve that room..Help.....

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

Photos in" Between the Worlds".

[Post New]by Momhart on Apr 12, 09 2:51 PM
seattlebrat wrote:I find all but 1 photo and can't use a hint as there is no hint button in that area.If I click "esc" it takes me out all together. I can't go to another level till I solve that room..Help.....

You can still use your hints even if the scene is dark, right click the scene and then the game will take you to the piece you need and it will be highlighted.

A lot of the pictures are very hard to see and can be hard to click on unless you click in the right spot. make sure that you look in the very corners of the scene or you will not be able to see all the photos.

Hidey_Hole
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Photos in" Between the Worlds".

[Post New]by Hidey_Hole on Sep 4, 12 3:08 PM
That does not work!

I cannot click on the photo in the trees above the lamp post (just above the large window). I've clicked everywhere and it will not connect. I've gotten all the others but I can't get the sniper or go farther in this game until I get that photo to click!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Photos in" Between the Worlds".

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 4, 12 3:58 PM
tayers81 wrote:If you right click your mouse while you're still using the binoculars it should give you the hint.
Are you still using the binoculars when you try to click the photo above the lamp post?

Go to: