Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

Password

[Post New]by Althena533 on Nov 20, 14 2:31 AM
Could somebody please tell me the password for the laptop? And I don't want to hear the usual "we haven't gotten that far yet" speach because it's right at the start of the game.

Re:Password

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Nov 20, 14 2:44 AM
Open your eyes and you wil see it.

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Nov 20, 14 2:46 AM
It is on a sticky-note right next to the computer screen. It is in the same zoom location, so just look a little to the left.

troischats
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by troischats on Nov 20, 14 4:18 AM
Not the nicest way to ask for help! Manners cost nothing.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Nov 20, 14 4:24 AM
troischats wrote:Not the nicest way to ask for help! Manners cost nothing.

Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on Nov 20, 14 5:57 AM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:
troischats wrote:Not the nicest way to ask for help! Manners cost nothing.

But then again, the response of "Open your eyes......" wasn't the most helpful either.

Bobbie0905
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Bobbie0905 on Nov 20, 14 6:45 AM
I have entered TMAK in caps and in lower case and it is rejected both ways Sorry to ask but what am I doing wrong. sometimes the easiest are the hardest.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Nov 20, 14 6:55 AM
Bobbie0905 wrote:I have entered TMAK in caps and in lower case and it is rejected both ways Sorry to ask but what am I doing wrong. sometimes the easiest are the hardest.
It's JMAK.

Bobbie0905
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Bobbie0905 on Nov 20, 14 8:00 AM
Thank you

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Nov 20, 14 5:18 PM
Don't know about anyone else's experience, but even though I knew the letters, I was not able to get a response from the computer until I had actually clicked on the sticky-note. The friends names were listed at the top and the computer then accepted the password.

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Nov 20, 14 6:41 PM
9otters wrote:Don't know about anyone else's experience, but even though I knew the letters, I was not able to get a response from the computer until I had actually clicked on the sticky-note. The friends names were listed at the top and the computer then accepted the password.

Quite often, you need to perform an action to allow you to solve a puzzle. In this case, you need to click on the item with the solution in order to enter the password, regardless if you know it beforehand or not.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Nov 20, 14 7:02 PM
Yep. There are times I think the game will "know". Lol! Usually when my brain is running on coffee!

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Nov 21, 14 1:44 AM
9otters wrote:Yep. There are times I think the game will "know". Lol! Usually when my brain is running on coffee!

LOL. Same here

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Nov 21, 14 2:14 PM
Back at you, Brendansoma1. Coffee-brain being quite likely, more often than not!

Go to: