bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect - Walkthrough Available

[Post New]by bfgErie on Apr 12, 09 10:17 PM
Just thought I'd let folks know that we have posted a walkthrough on our Big Fish Games blog. I've included a link below:

Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect Walkthrough

I hope this helps!

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

Re:Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect - Walkthrough Available

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Apr 12, 09 11:07 PM
Thx Erie I could ahve used it earlier today but with the wonderful helpful pond i managed to finish the game twice W2G love this game

Charm

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 13, 09 10:41 AM
There's a second walkthrough available now, this one on the Gamezebo website.

[Post New]by handot67 on Apr 20, 09 3:27 PM
I am stuck on the Queen Hapasah level and using the poker to redirect or do something with the light ray. Can anyone tell me what to with the poker? I have tried everything I can think of. I have tried the walkthrough and that did not seem to say anything about the poker. Appreciate any help.

burutik
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by burutik on Apr 27, 09 2:40 AM
it kills fun playing games, this "legal chaeting"

Koodle
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Koodle on Apr 27, 09 2:09 PM
handot67, use the poker on the lantern in the front on the right. It should glimmer when you put your cursor on it.

[Post New]by theatrebuff on May 21, 09 6:09 PM
Thank you for the help. I was getting frustrated about the poker.

[Post New]by Marion135 on May 21, 10 12:26 PM
How do I get started on this? No idea how to move the objects around as they don't move when I click on them. Am I being soooo stupid??

[Post New]by lynndee22 on Jul 15, 10 4:14 PM
Just wanted to thank the moderator and those who offer the walkthroughs. On this Flux Family Secrets my only problem so far is that in the end of the Literature section where you choose the last two hidden objects, I can't get the right screen for Confucious to select the chimes and pen. Confucious just comes up in Shakespeare's theatre. I will try again later, but for many games if it wasn't for the help of the 'walkthroughs' I would get very upset and frustrated, and probably would reluctantly give up. I used to feel dumb but I am glad to read other gamers thoughts in the forum. So, Marion135, don't ever feel stupid, sometimes we just don't quite 'get it' in a game. I'm just slowly getting around and learning new things from this helpful forum. (I don't quite know how to help someone though, I seem to be months behind the postings) So again, Thank You, to those smart people who are nice enough to help those of us not in your caliber of gaming expertise, you're very much appreciated.
Lynndee22

[Post New]by Pollyheaps on Jul 5, 14 12:19 PM
Do you have a walkthrough for people with iPAds as instructions for mouse use just doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: