J_Man66
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Farm up updates!

[Post New]by J_Man66 on Nov 21, 14 11:50 AM
When you people updated the animals times for their harvests from what it was to days, you have completely messed this game up for me!
I have went from playing the game quite often daily to where I am thinking seriously of deleting it, even after spending quite a few bucks on things. I seriously hope you will put it back the way it was! I am very disappointed now!

John

merne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Farm up updates!

[Post New]by merne on Nov 21, 14 3:45 PM
I agree! It sometimes took a long time to get enough wool to complete some of the jobs and that was when when I could harvest them several times a day. Now it will be pretty much impossible. I'm on level 48 and I can't imagine wanting to keep playing when it's going to take so long to accomplish the few jobs that are even available to me at this point.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Nov 22, 14 5:02 AM
Yeah - I was noticing the cows. Didn't know if it was just me, cuz my game's been rigged from the Continue button problem - I thought maybe that messed up the grandmother's educational advantages...

[Post New]by AGriff99 on Nov 22, 14 9:05 AM
New update is ridiculous! Farm Up DELETED!

[Post New]by Orientalus on Nov 24, 14 7:01 AM
What the HECK!!!! NOW we have to grow FEED for the animals???? It's long enough to get the supplies for the products like the SHEEP and COW and BIRD timers but now ya gotta grow GRAIN to make flour ... AND NOW THIS!!!!!!!

C'mon Realor!!! STOP SCREWING WITH THE GAME!!!!!!

[Post New]by snowgooseusa on Nov 24, 14 10:15 AM
Really disappointed with the updates, extending the production times from hours to weeks (7 days/8days?) for milk and wool kills the effort of harvesting to make other products. This once was a very good game, now it is boring and slow. quests on the map are asking for items that are not even available for several more levels and you can't finish up and get new orders when you are waiting days on end for one 5 pack of wool per sheep and the order calls for 20 just for one item

Not a good move on Realor's part. Fix it PLEASE

CandyDay1
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by CandyDay1 on Nov 24, 14 12:32 PM
I like that you have to grow food for the animals.
I do not like that it takes sooo many days to get wool and milk even with feeding and watering them. It still takes too long. It was long enough waiting to get enough wool (especially) to make the stuff needed for quests. Now it takes foreverrrrr. I wish I hadn't updated now.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Nov 24, 14 12:50 PM
G'day,

Thanks for taking the time to voice your feedback on the recent update to Farm Up.
I can see that some of the changes have had significant impact on the flow of the game.

This has been shared with the team working with the developers so that they may consider this when making further updates to the game.

bfgMurrumbidgee

LadyLavander
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLavander on Nov 25, 14 7:08 AM
I hope it's soon because I really liked this game and played it everyday, most times on the 4hr play but now I only go in a few times a day and just do the animals and basics barely using 150 energy and they close out.

Please update ~ Fix this game soon!

dolphinblue55
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by dolphinblue55 on Nov 30, 14 8:45 PM
For those who want to have their animals produce quicker change the time on your pc to 1 day ahead you get gold plus spin the wheel and the animals will produce quicker make sure you don't have any short time growing plants planted and don't forget to change the time back again when you are done

[Post New]by mariabones on Dec 2, 14 1:23 PM
merne wrote:I agree! It sometimes took a long time to get enough wool to complete some of the jobs and that was when when I could harvest them several times a day. Now it will be pretty much impossible. I'm on level 48 and I can't imagine wanting to keep playing when it's going to take so long to accomplish the few jobs that are even available to me at this point.

[Post New]by mariabones on Dec 2, 14 1:36 PM
I agree with most of what is being said. i don't mind growing the oats and alfalfa and clover because it grows fairly quickly. Can deal withe the wool, but the cow milk. I bought 2 more cows, still not enough to produce the orders, the recipes are all wrong. 10 gallons of milk to make a cup of yogurt! this is the real problem to begin with. Cows should produce milk twice daily, in real life they do. Gotta fix this problem or you are gonna lose the fans for Farm Up.

[Post New]by Magann on Dec 3, 14 4:34 AM
Why have we not received the update the os version got a few weeks ago, it improved the animal times, got more portions in the food and water troughs and reduced times on some of the crops also an extra bonus when you collect 5 collections of the same type, why have we been left behind

Go to: