Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

why is this entire forum locked, including the reviews?

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Nov 21, 14 8:50 PM
When everything gets locked down like this, I'm scared to buy it. Why is this being done?

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re:why is this entire forum locked, including the reviews?

[Post New]by cat52 on Nov 29, 14 10:08 AM
I've noticed several forums for very much older games are locked down, too. I think the CE forum is still open. It may have to do with a certain amount of time passing with no activity. I don't think it has anything to do with the game itself.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Nov 29, 14 11:26 AM
Everything is being locked after 120 days inactivity to keep things tidy. Just start a new thread if you need to

Edited on 11/29/2014 at 11:26:27 AM PST

Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Nov 30, 14 10:54 AM
lyrialice wrote:Everything is being locked after 120 days inactivity to keep things tidy. Just start a new thread if you need to

Thank you, that explains it.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Dec 1, 14 6:36 AM
Hi everyone!

I was just swimming by to let you all know that Forum threads are indeed locked after a certain amount of time of inactivity, but it's actually 180 days.

If you'd like to start a new thread on a topic that's already been discussed, you can absolutely do so, as we encourage players to continue discussing games.

If you'd like to refer to an older thread in your post, you can definitely copy and paste the URL for the older thread in your post. Please keep in mind that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in Forum posts.

I hope that helps, but you can definitely PM me or one of the other moderators if you have any questions!

bfgGlithui

Go to: