amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

where is the final otherworld?

[Post New]by amj0963 on Nov 22, 14 8:53 PM
ok, ok i know this game is over a year old but i have so many unplayed games that i am way behind when they first came out.

so i played all the otherworld games and figured that this would be the end because of the shade being winter and all but when the game ended it didn't end at all because the shade was not defeated yet. so what i would like to know is where is the sequel?

come on boomzap it has been over a year now and i am sure others would like to defeat the shade as well.

mdblocher
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:where is the final otherworld?

[Post New]by mdblocher on Feb 1, 15 3:33 PM
Still waiting for the Winter episode.

pkdream5
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pkdream5 on Feb 8, 15 7:17 AM
I have the same question...Where is the last story????

[Post New]by erins1 on Mar 19, 15 6:37 PM
I was going to post this myself,yet I agree. Where is the final 'Other world'? I've e-mailed them,checked 'Boomzaps' website forums, their Facebook, Google search and either got no reply or "We don't know when it is being released." I can only hope that they have spent time making an anticlimactic ending, and beautiful art. Now it is mid March 2015 give me my game!

purplecat8
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by purplecat8 on Apr 20, 15 10:28 AM
According to Boom Zap the schedule is driven by Bigfish. So, Bigfish, where is the final game? We're waiting.

[Post New]by MirabellSummer on May 15, 15 8:29 AM
I wonder if we keep on adding comments in here that the developers or whoever is in charge will hear us. I love this game series and I really want to see how it all ends!!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 16, 15 9:06 AM
Hi Everyone,

I understand that you'd all like to see the Winter installation of the series. From what I've seen of other games that we offer, an agreement needs to be made between Big Fish Games and the developer. As with any other games, however, we do not have any advance knowledge regarding if or when a winter game will be offered on our site.

We'll definitely let the appropriate teams know about the demand for the next game and hope that you can enjoy other games that we offer in the meantime. In case you'd like to check back from time to time, our New Releases page is a good way to keep track of our latest offerings.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by MirabellSummer on May 19, 15 10:43 AM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

I understand that you'd all like to see the Winter installation of the series. From what I've seen of other games that we offer, an agreement needs to be made between Big Fish Games and the developer. As with any other games, however, we do not have any advance knowledge regarding if or when a winter game will be offered on our site.

We'll definitely let the appropriate teams know about the demand for the next game and hope that you can enjoy other games that we offer in the meantime. In case you'd like to check back from time to time, our <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/new-releases.html">New Releases</a> page is a good way to keep track of our latest offerings.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Thank you for letting us know!

Edited on 05/19/2015 at 10:43:27 AM PST

[Post New]by erins1 on Jun 26, 15 4:37 PM
Today I found a post on 'Boomzap's Facebook page where someone asked if the new 'Otherworld' would be out. The answer was that 'big fish' owns that license and chooses to no longer continue it with 'Boomzap'. I am terribly disappointed.However, I do want to update this thread. Also I would like to see what 'big fish' has to say in their defense before anything else.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/boomzap
(Under the 'posts to page' section.)

mdblocher
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by mdblocher on Aug 8, 15 9:48 PM
I, too, have been waiting for the final Otherworld game.
If BigFish is not going to release or schedule it, I might as well cancel my membership.

mdblocher
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by mdblocher on Sep 28, 15 12:44 PM
I'm tired of "no answer" ! You've had long enough!

Big Fish, you've got 4 weeks to get me the game or I pull my credit card number off
the account.

[Post New]by borresla0801 on Nov 6, 15 3:33 PM
I agree. I love this series and I desperately want to see how it ends. If Big Fish Games decided to cancel it I want to know why? As far as I could tell they were beautiful games that told a great story, it would be a shame to leave the story unfinished.

[Post New]by jcsqueak76 on Nov 19, 15 6:02 PM
I think it's rude to get people invested in a series and then decide not to finish it.This is not the first time they have stopped a game but it's been a while. Shame on you Big Fish.

[Post New]by travelang3l on Dec 31, 15 1:23 PM
I totally agree with everyone in this post.
It's ridiculous to not see this series through to the end.
If you don't want to make it then please give Boomzap the license so they can start a Kickstarter fund.

iamalulu
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by iamalulu on Mar 2, 16 6:58 AM
I do not understand why the people at Big Fish will not give a satisfactory answer to this question. Boomzap states that it is up to Big Fish and Big Fish sidesteps the whole thing. I also don't understand how it is that Boomzap created the first three installments of this game but apparently isn't being allowed by Big Fish to finish the series. Personally I have spent a LOT of money on games here but I may have to find somewhere else to make my purchases if this is the way Big Fish is going to treat their customers.

[Post New]by Meredith43 on Apr 20, 16 7:41 AM
I wonder ... does the fact that this is, once again, appearing on the best seller list (#20) indicate a possibility that we may finally see the 4th installment? One must hope!

Go to: