april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

Isnt it About Time for an Update?

[Post New]by april3850 on Nov 23, 14 8:29 AM
Shouldnt it be about time for another content update? Seems like its been a while since we've had one. More than 2 weeks I think.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Re:Isnt it About Time for an Update?

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 23, 14 8:55 AM
Yes, just over 2 weeks. I'm well ready too but often it's 3 weeks (though once it was 6 when they added the tourney instead of content ). let's hope we get one at the end of this week.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Nov 23, 14 10:11 AM
maybe they have now again time after the release of their new game

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Nov 23, 14 12:26 PM
will ya give me a chance to catch up before the next update SHEEEEEEEEEEEESH
44 and trying to advance but it is like molasses on January 1 st
Capt. Randy with cement for shoes

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Nov 23, 14 12:46 PM
I'll tug ya out of that molasses, teddy. *throws lifeline*

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Nov 23, 14 1:44 PM
Randy, it's not up to us, but if you would put the right parts on your wishlist I really could be of more help

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Nov 23, 14 1:46 PM
It is time for more brown stamps. Caan't advance without 'em and it's been 3 days now and NO brownies!

I know there is a quest that requires 12 brown stamps and there is no way I'm gonna get that many until some time after Christmas.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Nov 23, 14 2:06 PM
Let's hope we don't get one soon! Some of us who cannot afford to make purchases have to do endless circling to get coins to pay to open all the expensive new areas HOS etc. Shame the devs cannot increase the pay out a little from HOS when we reach certain levels.

[Post New]by FishyFlyTyer on Nov 23, 14 2:40 PM
I'm in no rush for an update, just enjoying going through the HOS and building up coins and inventory.

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Nov 23, 14 4:50 PM
FishyFlyTyer wrote:I'm in no rush for an update, just enjoying going through the HOS and building up coins and inventory.

I'm with you. I need coins and inventory. Halfway thru level 48.

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Nov 23, 14 4:52 PM
I just reached the end of this up-date about 20 minutes ago.... and I am Not ready for another one at this time! Thank you, very much!

Apollo / Shadow in the castle.

BTW: Cap. Randy... I'll throw you a line... maybe Shadow can pull ya out!

Edited on 11/23/2014 at 4:54:14 PM PST

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Nov 23, 14 4:56 PM
I would rather wait as I am building up coins. I am also building up plain stamps as the drop rate is nowhere normal as it was. I know it will take more than 150 plain stamps as it always more than 200 + with every update. I am at the end of this update at level 53.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Nov 23, 14 5:02 PM
Easternteddy, I have a few Unique stamps I can spare. My name is April and my code is 276942 PC only.

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Nov 23, 14 5:10 PM
I'm still building inventory and collecting coins so I could wait another week before seeing an update.

The Immortal Treasures and Glowing Darknesses are still hard to get. I think they will continue to be much used items But I'm doing well with Banners or Loyalty, Murderer's Eyes and Grasping Handles.

I was doing okay during the last couple of days on Unique stamps but I only got 1 yesterday and so far today haven't seen any.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Nov 23, 14 6:40 PM
Grabs da rope and says PULLLLLLLLLLLLLL lol
Thank you April I shall add you tomorrow if that is okay.
Looks over at gernespieler ??? like I know what ta put up on me wish list sheesh I am no longer a mind reader blame that on does dagnabit dust bunnies DA OLD Capt <<<< here needs a tad of every thin and then some now I am missing part falls over grabs heart ohhhhhhhhhh no good missing parts CALL 411 hurry
I sure hope ya be a medic there gernes cause I is fadddddddeinnnnnnnnn fast fall down go boom
R a n d ....... y

[Post New]by FishyFlyTyer on Nov 23, 14 6:54 PM
tazruby2000
I PM'd you re: white stamps.

[Post New]by alneta on Nov 24, 14 2:54 PM
I AM ALSO ASKING ABOUT A NEW UPDATE I AM ON LEVEL 53 AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A NEW UPDATE FOR THE LAST FOUR DAY CAN U GIVE ME AN IDEA ON HOW LONG IT WILL BE FOR THE NEXT UP DATE I KEEP PLAYING SO I CAN BUILD UP MY COIN AND MY BROWN STAMP BUT IT VERY HARD TO COME BY SOME TIME I GET ONE A DAY SOMETIME NOTHING CAN U TELL ME WHY IS THE GAME SETUP THAT WAY

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Nov 24, 14 7:23 PM
alneta wrote:I AM ALSO ASKING ABOUT A NEW UPDATE I AM ON LEVEL 53 AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A NEW UPDATE FOR THE LAST FOUR DAY CAN U GIVE ME AN IDEA ON HOW LONG IT WILL BE FOR THE NEXT UP DATE I KEEP PLAYING SO I CAN BUILD UP MY COIN AND MY BROWN STAMP BUT IT VERY HARD TO COME BY SOME TIME I GET ONE A DAY SOMETIME NOTHING CAN U TELL ME WHY IS THE GAME SETUP THAT WAY

Alneta,

Not everyone's game plays the same and the brown stamps seem to run in cycles. Today I got 8 brown stamps, last night after playing several rounds all day I finally got 3 brown stamps. The day before I only got 1 and there are times when I don't get any.

Because of the unreliability of getting stamps I set minimum levels of each stamp that I feel comfortable with and I'm very careful when crafting for coins. Between updates I endlessly circle the HOS's and try to build up my inventory for the next update.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Nov 25, 14 2:41 AM
Im not complaining about the downtime in between updates. I appreciate the fact that I get this time to stock up on coins, inventory, and stamps. Usually, it takes me about a week to get caught up on everything, then after that I start getting bored. I take a break for a few days and come back, That helps. So I completely understand if you have just reached the end and need time to catch up. The downtime is wonderful for doing that.

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Nov 25, 14 12:06 PM
I'm so ready for an update! I just wonder if it will be in the first week of December because of Thanksgiving?

Go to: