revelati
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

remote control

[Post New]by revelati on Apr 14, 09 8:30 AM
I have found the remote in nolent's pocket but it won't work on the drawer with the red light. what am i doing wrong?

Sophie

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:remote control

[Post New]by govegril on Apr 14, 09 9:12 AM
Hi revelati

From memory the remote has worked when the red ight stops blinking - did that happen?

Then it opens a secret compartment in another part of the room.

revelati
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by revelati on Apr 14, 09 9:27 AM
no, my light does not blink neither work

revelati
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by revelati on Apr 14, 09 12:20 PM
actually it worked on the first light but not for the light in walter's room what can i do?

please help

Sophie

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Apr 14, 09 1:41 PM
After you use the remote in walters room, where he is standing becomes an elevator and you should get a down arrow and be able to go down.

hford
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by hford on Apr 24, 09 10:47 AM
I am stuck on the remote as well. I am at the desk and trying to use it on the top drawer and it just does not work. I've tried going back to the characters and making sure all the dialogs have been complete, but that does not work. Is there another place, like by the picture, where the remote os to be used first? Help!!!

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on Apr 24, 09 12:48 PM
It opens another compartment in the room. Look at the drawer under the horse statue.

[Post New]by OahuLoo on Apr 27, 09 10:16 AM
I have the remote, I have talked to everyone and found everything (I think) there is to find. I only have two mandates left but cannot get the desk drawer to open.
No matter how often I click, it won't work. If I click often enough, he says he has forgotten something.
What is absolutely necessary for the drawer to open? Without opening, I cannot open the drawer under the horse and cannot answer who were people in library.
Help?

[Post New]by OahuLoo on Apr 27, 09 10:17 AM
I have the remote, I have talked to everyone and found everything (I think) there is to find. I only have two mandates left but cannot get the desk drawer to open.
No matter how often I click, it won't work. If I click often enough, he says he has forgotten something.
What is absolutely necessary for the drawer to open? Without opening, I cannot open the drawer under the horse and cannot answer who were people in library.
There is nothing on the drawer under the horse statue. Tried to open that first but that doesn't work either.
Help?

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on Apr 27, 09 12:00 PM
The desk drawer DOES NOT OPEN, the cover of it only flops back so the remote can open the drawer under the horse statue in the other part of the room. I have no idea what you might of missed. THe remote opens that statues drawer by pointing it at the desk drawer. You never point the remote at the statue.

1. Have you unscrewed the panel off the the left side of the desk?
2. Have you found the secret file on Hubert Nolent in the Library in the next room?
3. Have you used the knife from the kitchen on the false drawer bottom of Walter's desk bottom right?

I do not know if any of these things trigger something, if you have all these, try a walkthrough.

elanie
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by elanie on May 23, 09 1:36 PM
maybe this might help ,find the hot spot on the desk drawers ,with the red blinking light. point the remote at the red light then open drawer with hand symbol and u will see the cut scene with the horse statue drawer opening this works for me i didnt realize u had to actually open the drawer and press the shown button

MarieNomad
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by MarieNomad on Jun 6, 09 5:44 PM
kiedon wrote:The desk drawer DOES NOT OPEN, the cover of it only flops back so the remote can open the drawer under the horse statue in the other part of the room. I have no idea what you might of missed. THe remote opens that statues drawer by pointing it at the desk drawer. You never point the remote at the statue.

2. Have you found the secret file on Hubert Nolent in the Library in the next room?

No, where's the secret file?

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on Jun 6, 09 9:16 PM
The secret file is hidden in the library before you enter Walter Jones office. You access it by solving the book puzzle in the shelves. The book spells a name. Can you guess who's name? If you can't figure it out write back. The book puzzle is left of the door to Walter's office.

MarieNomad
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by MarieNomad on Jun 7, 09 9:08 AM
govegril wrote:After you use the remote in walters room, where he is standing becomes an elevator and you should get a down arrow and be able to go down.

Where do I use the remote in Walter's room? I tried to use it in on the altar and nothing happened.

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on Jun 7, 09 8:03 PM
You use the remote in Walters bedroom on the picture of his dead wife. This opens a control panel with a flashing light. End of use of remote. Now pass your cursor over the control panel and a down arrow will appear. click the arrow and you will go down to the hidden chapel. Do not know what altar you are talking about, the one in the hidden chapel requires you to arrange the statues. does not require remote.

MarieNomad
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by MarieNomad on Jun 9, 09 7:56 AM
kiedon wrote:You use the remote in Walters bedroom on the picture of his dead wife. This opens a control panel with a flashing light. End of use of remote. Now pass your cursor over the control panel and a down arrow will appear. click the arrow and you will go down to the hidden chapel. Do not know what altar you are talking about, the one in the hidden chapel requires you to arrange the statues. does not require remote.

I opened the panel and revealed the flashing light but I still can't use the elevator to the hidden chapel.

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on Jun 9, 09 9:50 PM
You must find the down arrow. Pass your cursor around the platform you are on until a down arrow appears and then click on it.

Go to: