Cornishwizard
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Frozzeil - No time to complete this section!

[Post New]by Cornishwizard on Nov 24, 14 12:32 PM
I am currently stuck on part 6 of this Dragon section because the time allowed is so short despite having some free time and then purchasing more from the points already achieved.
Is it simply accruing sufficient points to purchase the time necessary to complete this section or should I be doing something else?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Frozzeil - No time to complete this section!

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 27, 14 10:12 PM
I think it was Bessiegirl who posted elsewhere that if you exit the game completely and then restart it you will get the original timer length for the level. If you time out or restart the board the timer goes hilariously fast and the closest I got was 6/10 green crosses.

I got totally stuck on 6-6 myself after not having that much trouble with the earlier levels and am now out of coins, so may have to ditch my profile and start all over again, hoarding the moonrise powerup for 6-6 (yikes). Will try the closing the game strategy and see if that helps, but I can't see how to get the single green crosses out of the corners right now...

Edited on 11/27/2014 at 10:14:09 PM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 28, 14 9:28 PM
Bessiegirl was right. If you quit the game completely and then go back to the board you will get the original timer length. I also found that you can go back and replay any board you've previously completed and earn more coins to buy additional powerups. The last few boards of chamber 6 are aggressively timed, so you just have to think fast and hope the board doesn't lock up. With some practice it's possible to finish boards 5-7 using only one moonrise. Wait until you get the timer warning before adding time, since the moonrise will completely refill the timer bar. Whatever you do, don't click on restart board because restarting will make the timer run so fast that you can't do the board at all even with using the moonrise.

Cornishwizard
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Cornishwizard on Dec 1, 14 8:05 AM
Thanks for all your helpful comments.

Go to: