_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

I have never noticed this before...

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Nov 24, 14 1:43 PM
First, I'm on iPad. When I played a scene and received my score, I accidentally tapped the right side of the screen. A *shooting star* went from where I tapped down to the button that says Manor. I wondered what the heck, so I tried to duplicate it, which I couldn't.

But doing so, I tapped on one of the names in the Mode list and received a pop-up. Same thing with the Scene list. I've been playing since July 2013 and I guess I never had a reason to tap there before.

So you you can teach an old dog new tricks!

I have never noticed this before...

[Post New]by edogawaranpo on Nov 24, 14 3:05 PM
_G4il_ wrote:First, I'm on iPad. When I played a scene and received my score, I accidentally tapped the right side of the screen. A *shooting star* went from where I tapped down to the button that says Manor. I wondered what the heck, so I tried to duplicate it, which I couldn't.

But doing so, I tapped on one of the names in the Mode list and received a pop-up. Same thing with the Scene list. I've been playing since July 2013 and I guess I never had a reason to tap there before.

So you you can teach an old dog new tricks!

I'm playing on PC, and I've noticed that you can still click a few items in a scene after the timer runs out, if you remember approximately where they are on the screen. This is an improvement, because in the past, it seemed that the timer would sometimes run out without giving me credit for clicking on the last item or two.

Edited on 11/24/2014 at 3:07:34 PM PST

psyche_
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:I have never noticed this before...

[Post New]by psyche_ on Nov 24, 14 5:00 PM
Both these appeared with the update prior to last week. As edogawaranpo said, once the timer runs out, items are still clickable for a few more seconds (I don't know if they're counted in the score though). When you're in the score screen, you can click on each section of the screen and it gives you an explanation of what that box contains.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 24, 14 5:11 PM
psyche_ wrote:Both these appeared with the update prior to last week. As edogawaranpo said, once the timer runs out, items are still clickable for a few more seconds (I don't know if they're counted in the score though). When you're in the score screen, you can click on each section of the screen and it gives you an explanation of what that box contains.

This is correct. And I can happily confirm that items clicked afterwards also count, at least up to a point (sometimes you can click even after the scores appear!), so it's worth continuing for a little while.

[Post New]by phlamingophred on Nov 24, 14 10:04 PM
I too noticed this feature was back, but didn't recognize it from the description. What I did notice that was odd today was getting a message after getting to the final score screen regarding how that mode was scored and how to improve my score the next time I played it (think it was a blitz).

Go to: