Darklldo
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Cradle of Egypt

[Post New]by Darklldo on Nov 24, 14 5:07 PM
I have had this game just about since it first began, but since I've upgraded my Mac to Yosemite only half of the page shows up.
I have deleted the game and downloaded it several times but nothing changes.
Is anyone else having this trouble? None of my other games are affected, but this happens to be a favourite and I'm missing it.
Any ideas please?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Cradle of Egypt

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 25, 14 3:55 PM
I don't have a Mac but what you're describing sounds like a compatibility issue with the game code and the new OS, sort of like what happened when Microsoft first introduced Windows 7 and a lot of older programs not working properly with that. I don't have any suggestions except perhaps contacting the game developer and seeing if they have any ideas, as I don't know how you would adjust the compatibility settings on a Mac for older programs.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Cradle of Egypt

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 25, 14 3:56 PM
Hi Darklldo,

I'm sorry to hear that there's some trouble with loading Cradle of Egypt onto your Mac after upgrading to Yosemite.

If you're still seeing this issue, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this is a post regarding a technical issue, I'm going to have to lock this thread. However, I hope that you'll be able to get the help you need via the information listed above.

If you have any other technical issues with Cradle of Egypt, please feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game:

Post any Cradle of Egypt technical issues here only

bfgWaimea

Go to: