firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Flag case

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Nov 25, 14 1:50 AM
How do I get the flag and poles to move to get to the finial? When I click on them to try to move them, it tells me something like "It is fitting that that old army badge open this flag case", and get the turning gears, like I am supposed to use an inventory item there. The Strategy Guide certainly doesn't say I need to use another inventory item once I open it, to make the flag and poles move!

Firehorse

Re:Flag case

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Nov 25, 14 6:16 PM
There's a crest you need in order to open the flag case. I'm sorry, I can't remember where to get it and I can't open the game because my computer is struggling to download the new MCF games.

EDITED: I checked the SG, it shows where to get the ARMY EMBLEM (or whatever it was called). It's in the golf cart near the Silverwood sign.

Edited on 11/25/2014 at 6:26:00 PM PST

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Nov 25, 14 6:32 PM
Persistent_Cat wrote:There's a crest you need in order to open the flag case. I'm sorry, I can't remember where to get it and I can't open the game because my computer is struggling to download the new MCF games.

EDITED: I checked the SG, it shows where to get the ARMY EMBLEM (or whatever it was called). It's in the golf cart near the Silverwood sign.

Yeah, I've already done that. I have the case open. But I can't get the flag and poles to move. Is there something I need to do AFTER I open the case? Or do I have a glitch?

BTW Thanks for responding, Persistent Cat. I appreciate it.

Firehorse

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Nov 25, 14 7:06 PM
I don't remember. I placed the eagle-like crest and I think the box just opened and I was able to take what I needed.

Sorry

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Nov 26, 14 9:50 PM
OK, it sounds like I have a glitch, then. Sigh... I guess I'll start over. At least I'm not too terribly far into the game yet. Thanks, Persistent Cat.

Firehorse

Go to: