Dire Grove Sacred Grove and game credits

[Post New]by hormone on Nov 25, 14 2:55 AM
I have game credits but it says that they don't apply to this game! I deliberately saved them so that I COULD get this game today! Why don't the credits apply?

barelyberlee
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Re:Dire Grove Sacred Grove and game credits

[Post New]by barelyberlee on Nov 25, 14 3:46 AM
I saved 2 game credits up on top, one from last month one from this month and they worked for me. Not the ones you get for buying games, but the ones for renewing each month. Might want to try it again and see if it works. Sorry couldn't help more.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Nov 25, 14 3:48 AM
That's weird. I had one credit, bought another and my sale went through fine.

Were you possibly trying to use a punch card coupon? Those don't work on CEs.

schobey
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by schobey on Nov 25, 14 4:04 AM
If you are talking about saved credits that you get from buying games, those do not count for CEs. You can use them for single games only. Go to the help page of BF and it will explain. Hope this helps,

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Nov 25, 14 5:44 AM
Refresher of definitions if anyone needs it:

GCC = Game Club Credits...those you get from your monthly game club
..............................................membership and show at the top of page.

PCC = Punch Card Coupons...those you earn from buying games and
.................................................you receive a code via e-mail. CANNOT
.................................................be used to purchase Collectors Editions.

Edited on 11/25/2014 at 5:45:15 AM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 25, 14 11:01 AM
If you paid for it, it's a credit. If you didn't, it's a coupon.
This is why you can't gift a CE. (When you buy a game as a gift, the recipient gets a coupon code).

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Nov 25, 14 12:48 PM
hormone wrote:I have game credits but it says that they don't apply to this game! I deliberately saved them so that I COULD get this game today! Why don't the credits apply?

I have 2 CE credits from BFG that should've been usable, but like always, they aren't. I have a bunch of credits from BFG that are never usable when I want to. Such a joke.

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Nov 25, 14 1:06 PM
First off, thanks to everyone for jumping in to help hormone out!

faboomama wrote:
hormone wrote:I have game credits but it says that they don't apply to this game! I deliberately saved them so that I COULD get this game today! Why don't the credits apply?

I have 2 CE credits from BFG that should've been usable, but like always, they aren't. I have a bunch of credits from BFG that are never usable when I want to. Such a joke.
Hey there faboomama!

I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with the Collector's Edition coupon codes you've been issued by Customer Support.

Please get in touch with our CS team to get this sorted out! Feel free to include a link to this forum thread in your email. You can submit a support ticket here: Contact Us.

-bfgOkeechobee

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Nov 25, 14 4:05 PM
faboomama wrote:

Have you always made sure to use them before the expiration date? They do expire.
Punch Code Credits and any credit coupon that you may receive do have expiration dates attached to them.

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Nov 26, 14 12:28 PM
rhonayotte wrote:
Have you always made sure to use them before the expiration date? They do expire.
Punch Code Credits and any credit coupon that you may receive do have expiration dates attached to them.

These were issued by BFG as credits. They don't have expiration dates.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 3, 14 10:15 AM
Issued by someone else is a coupon since you didn't pay for it.
Buying a CE is explicit - two GC (Games Club) credits.

Go to: