phoenix_25
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Friends of "Sammie"

[Post New]by phoenix_25 on Nov 25, 14 5:03 AM
Hi everyone.

Just wanted you all to know that I will be no longer be playing daily as my interest in this game has waned. I started Cloud City with about 100,000 coins and maybe 2 or 3 levels later I'm down to 18,000 and I know I haven't opened up all of it as yet. So I'm a bit frustrated which makes me think I'm taking this game too seriously. Hence and therefore I'm taking a bit of a break.

My wishlist is pretty simple now and it probably will not change; everything there will be used for crafting/coins if or when I become active again. I'll still gift from time to time but don't expect every single gift to be returned; I'll only be playing when I really feel like it.

You've all been great and I'm really thankful for your help in progressing this far. If however you want to un-friend me because I'm less active that's ok, I wont be offended. I am not leaving completely so to the other forum users please dont ask me for stamps items etc

Happy gaming

Re:Friends of "Sammie"

[Post New]by fabulaparva on Nov 25, 14 5:13 AM
Hi Sammie! Thank you for letting us know. I hope you'll enjoy your break and the less frequent gaming whenever you feel like popping into the castle. No game's worth getting frustrated or stressed over.

-Fabula

phoenix_25
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by phoenix_25 on Nov 25, 14 5:30 AM
Thanks Fabula

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Nov 25, 14 6:24 AM
So many of us know how you feel. I am glad the holidays are coming up...it takes me away from the game for a bit. I am at level 53 and at level 52, I was broke too, down to 3000 coins. I have since decided to ignore the crafting and do a few rounds of HO's every day, just to build up coins, and I am trying to stick to it. I still feed the pets, send ships, and play the wheel and dice games, anything to acquire coins. After five days, I am up to 130,000+ coins, and am trying hard not to spend them. Another benefit to this is having quite a few of the pain in the **** items, ie immortal treasure, twilight crystal, etc. , the items that always seem to be needed. Right now, two characters are waiting to have items crafted, but I ignore them, trying to get to at least 250,000 coins before I move on. I found that doing this is much easier than I thought. You are already on my list (thanks again for the snail) and I will still gift you, and I hope you enjoy your break, and the holidays.

phoenix_25
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by phoenix_25 on Feb 17, 15 4:16 AM
Hi everyone. I had taken a bit of a break due to work and boredom and other things. I think I'm back now . Thanks to everyone who sent gifts in the interim. I'll do my best to return them and catch up..

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by 50MAD on Feb 17, 15 4:55 AM
Welcome back! I know you are on one of my games. Just put up a mechanical heart to help you with the coins.

phoenix_25
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by phoenix_25 on Feb 17, 15 5:55 AM
Thanks

Go to: