Puzzle next to the entrence Door

[Post New]by Caroleonetwo on Nov 25, 14 5:32 AM
Hello,
I am stuck on the puzzle , next to thehotel Entrance door.I have a red led and a green one.I don't know how to connect the green light.I can place it only in the slot on the nright.And I can't switch the red with the green.I had a look on the strategy guide,but the green led is on the left..Can anyone help me please?
Love to every body from France.
XXX

Re:Puzzle next to the entrence Door

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Nov 25, 14 5:37 AM
Sorry,I can't help you. I skip the game.

[Post New]by Caroleonetwo on Nov 25, 14 5:48 AM
I can't skip the game, I chosed the middle difficulty..Thank you for your answer Dobbieminjboeke.
XXX from France.

Wolfpupscvc
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfpupscvc on Nov 25, 14 6:14 AM
Good morning,

You can start over on your game as go to your Profile and Add a New Name.
That should help you on your game. Have Fun!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Nov 25, 14 6:20 AM
You can change the difficulty in the game. And than go back.

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Nov 25, 14 6:57 AM
You have to do each half separately. You have to do the green, THEN you can switch them and do the red. You have to read the SG very carefully for this one.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 25, 14 7:08 AM
Hi Caroleonetwo!

Sorry you are having trouble. Cottoncandy2 is correct on this. You need to make a few connections with the panel, so there are several steps involved.

You can restart the mini-game at any time, plus the in-game hints will tell you what you need to accomplish to move to the next set of steps.

Once you turn on the power, you can "short out" the fuses, and they will return to the spots on the left.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

[Post New]by jenifercher on Nov 25, 14 7:40 PM
Spoilers:

You have to blow the bulbs to get new bulbs then you can put them wherever you want. You have to cross the green to red and vice versa to get the bulbs to blow. Hope that makes sense. Where the pink crystal is, you want to blow the bulb that you put there and that is how you get the crystal out.

Edited on 11/25/2014 at 7:52:47 PM PST

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Nov 26, 14 12:42 PM
It is correct, that you have to connect the green and the red one separately. I have another problem: the rune circles have to be changed to show a bear*s footprint. The one beneath the fisherman cannot be changed to that footprint. So there is no progress. What can be done? Is this a glitch?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 26, 14 2:19 PM
rainworm wrote:It is correct, that you have to connect the green and the red one separately. I have another problem: the rune circles have to be changed to show a bear*s footprint. The one beneath the fisherman cannot be changed to that footprint. So there is no progress. What can be done? Is this a glitch?

Hi rainworm! Sorry you are having trouble.

Is it not changing at all or you cannot find the print? There are 2 prints that are similar, so maybe another set of prints will work.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

[Post New]by Caroleonetwo on Dec 1, 14 2:41 AM
Thank you all for your help!
XXX from France.

cwy2009
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by cwy2009 on Dec 1, 14 12:26 PM
As others have said, you need to blow up the red bulb with green light, then you can replace it with the green bulb.

All the Rube Goldberg puzzles in this game are pretty difficult and they took me half hour to an hour each.

Go to: