druid temple mini game help

[Post New]by jenifercher on Nov 25, 14 7:33 PM
I can not figure this out. Even looked at the strategy guide and it didn't make sense to me. Trying to do something with the tree stump that has the picture on it. You can only move two pieces and they won't fit together. What the heck do you do with those 5 animals on the big tree? UGH! Help please!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:druid temple mini game help

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 25, 14 8:15 PM
Hi jenifercher!

Sorry you are having trouble.

Did you place the eye in the right socket of the stump? After you do this, you can form the picture of the wolf. If you have not changed anything, press each half twice, then press the eye twice to make the wolf picture.

For the 5 animals in the center, you have to select the items that correspond to the animal, like teeth or the moon. If you have not clicked on any, use the sequence in the strategy guide to solve.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

greymalk
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by greymalk on Nov 26, 14 4:13 AM
Hi. First off love the game so far!! I am stuck on the same puzzle only I can't figure out the guy holding the disk on the right. I followed the directions in the SG but I keep getting the colors wrong on the lines. What should be red is green etc. Help!!
(and thanks.)

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 26, 14 2:44 PM
greymalk wrote:Hi. First off love the game so far!! I am stuck on the same puzzle only I can't figure out the guy holding the disk on the right. I followed the directions in the SG but I keep getting the colors wrong on the lines. What should be red is green etc. Help!!
(and thanks.)

Hi greymalk!

After you pull the 4 cords, there is a banner at the top left of the screen that shows what the colors and orientation of each piece should be. When you are adding the berries, coal, crystal, and leaves. Make sure the piece is changing color.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

mainegamer
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mainegamer on Nov 27, 14 12:46 PM
I, too, am having a problem with the druid temple mini game. I can get the orientation of each piece but when I add the coal, berries, crystal, and leaves I can't get the colors right. The puzzle hint and the strategy guide give different instructions as to the order to get the right colors. Any ideas? Thanks!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 27, 14 1:53 PM
mainegamer wrote:I, too, am having a problem with the druid temple mini game. I can get the orientation of each piece but when I add the coal, berries, crystal, and leaves I can't get the colors right. The puzzle hint and the strategy guide give different instructions as to the order to get the right colors. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hi mainegamer!

After you pull the 4 cords, there is a banner at the top left of the screen that shows what the colors and orientation of each piece should be. When you are adding the berries, coal, crystal, and leaves, make sure the piece is changing color. I recommend changing the colors first.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

mainegamer
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mainegamer on Nov 29, 14 10:11 AM
Thanks prpldva- I tried doing the colors first and that didn't work either What order did you add the colors in? That's the only other thing I could think of, so I did it as instructed in the SG, with the same result. I even went back and re-started the game.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Nov 29, 14 10:01 PM
Make sure the piece whose color you are changing is touching the mouth - one of the lines from the piece should be touching the mouth - like the color needs access to the piece via it's end.

smallbrowncat
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by smallbrowncat on Nov 30, 14 2:43 PM
press each half twice, then press the eye twice to make the wolf picture.

Exactly where is the "each half" that I press? This mini game is unsolvable as it stands when the guide makes no sense. Is the eye the eye in the stump? I see no halves of anything that respond.

Thanks

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 30, 14 2:53 PM
smallbrowncat wrote:press each half twice, then press the eye twice to make the wolf picture.

Exactly where is the "each half" that I press? This mini game is unsolvable as it stands when the guide makes no sense. Is the eye the eye in the stump? I see no halves of anything that respond.

Thanks

Hi smallbrowncat,

Sorry you are having trouble with the strategy guide. If you would please refer to the letters in the instructions and look at the screenshot, it should make more sense. They are designed to be used together. Half refers to the picture you are trying to make. I'm sorry this was not clear for you.

Place the eye (N) in the right socket (O ). Press each half twice, press the eye twice to make the wolf (P).

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

smallbrowncat
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by smallbrowncat on Nov 30, 14 4:07 PM
It does not help. I have looked at the pictures and read the guide over and over and replayed it over and over. I am feeling pretty stupid. When I place N in the eye socket, I have what looks to me like ice over the stump. I see no half anywhere and nothing reacts or changes when I press on the ice or the eye in the stump. There is no picture or letter that actually shows this step. Maybe someone else could help me . I really don't want to skip this puzzle and let it get the best of me. I do see the picture of what the wolf should look like and where it should be.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 30, 14 4:15 PM
smallbrowncat wrote:It does not help. I have looked at the pictures and read the guide over and over and replayed it over and over. I am feeling pretty stupid. When I place N in the eye socket, I have what looks to me like ice over the stump. I see no half anywhere and nothing reacts or changes when I press on the ice or the eye in the stump. There is no picture or letter that actually shows this step. Maybe someone else could help me . I really don't want to skip this puzzle and let it get the best of me. I do see the picture of what the wolf should look like and where it should be.

Ah- go to the steps listed in the guide before the eye. Shoo all the birds to the branch so it breaks. The ice will melt after this. Please let me know if this helps.

[Post New]by motfis on Dec 3, 14 4:18 AM
I cannot get the leaves. It is just snow there. how to get the leaves?

Go to: