The arrow to leave the scene is blocking areas of interest I can't click on!

[Post New]by JAGgirl on Nov 25, 14 7:41 PM
I am in the living room, storage room and upstairs and need to click on areas of interest that are at the bottom of the screen. The "leave the area" arrow is directly on the area of interest where I need to click and it won't let me do that. Every time I get anywhere close to the area, the arrow pops up and if I try to click on the area, it removes me from the scene. Have tried re-install, play as administrator, new player - nothing is working. I'm on Windows 7 PC

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:The arrow to leave the scene is blocking areas of interest I can't click on!

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 26, 14 4:54 PM
Hi JAGgirl,

It looks like you're being removed from some scenes in the game when you try to click on certain areas. I totally understand that you'd like to be able to continue the game.

If this is still happening, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this is a post regarding a technical issue, I'm going to have to lock this thread. However, I hope that you'll be able to get the help you need via the information listed above.

If you have any other technical issues with Echoes of Sorrow II, please feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of Sorrow II here!

bfgWaimea

Edited on 12/02/2014 at 9:39:26 AM PST

Go to: