Vodo86
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

3 mushrooms missing!

[Post New]by Vodo86 on Nov 26, 14 7:12 AM
Hi there,
I don't know if someone could help me, but I earned every achievement but the "find 300 mushrooms" one. I looked around the maps many times but I can't find theese 3 mushrooms, can it be a glitch? Thanks!

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

3 mushrooms missing!

[Post New]by JB4510 on Mar 31, 15 7:00 AM
Vodo86 wrote:Hi there,
I don't know if someone could help me, but I earned every achievement but the "find 300 mushrooms" one. I looked around the maps many times but I can't find theese 3 mushrooms, can it be a glitch? Thanks!

I could be wrong, but the best I've figured out is that regeneration is dependant not only on when you sleep, but where as well. Try sleeping in each camp and then look again and see if they don't appear. Let us know if they do.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:3 mushrooms missing!

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 31, 15 7:15 AM
It also might pay off to revisit all the dark caves, tunnels and basements for an overlooked cluster of blue mushrooms

Darn it! Wrong forum again, I really need a new pair of eyes, sorry!! But yeah, go back and revisit past scenes. They are so easy to overlook because they blend in so well with the vegetation.

Edited on 03/31/2015 at 7:19:03 AM PST

Bookwyrm
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:3 mushrooms missing!

[Post New]by Bookwyrm on Apr 28, 15 4:21 PM
I finished the game and then went and finished up the achievements that I had left. All except the mushrooms, that is. I went to be last night still missing 7 mushrooms. Came back today and after going through each location inch by inch, I finally got all the mushrooms!
Takes patience and good eyes.

Go to: