Thanks for the nice gift, Big Fish!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:Thanks!

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 26, 14 12:13 PM
Er, what gift would that be??

ETA: Last year they gave 500E but there is nothing so far today.

Edited on 11/26/2014 at 12:45:51 PM PST

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Nov 27, 14 1:48 AM
Have just received 500 e on my villa Tweets Tower, but nothing on my main one Abbie Villa. Am I being greedy expecting the gift on both?

doofus09
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by doofus09 on Nov 27, 14 3:10 AM
I guess the gift is device specific. My first manor got 500E. The next one got an ad, and the rest got nothing whatsoever! Time for another flood of tickets...

Edited on 11/27/2014 at 3:10:45 AM PST

Abbietweets
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,025 Posts

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Nov 27, 14 3:52 AM
Hi Doofus,
how do you put in a ticket? Never done one before. Any advice gratefully received.

Oleellie
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

[Post New]by Oleellie on Nov 27, 14 6:09 AM
doofus09 wrote:I guess the gift is device specific. My first manor got 500E. The next one got an ad, and the rest got nothing whatsoever! Time for another flood of tickets...

Not even device-specific . . .

One device (iPad) . . 2 manors

First (oldest) manor visited today received 500E . . Second manor? Nothing.

Confused? Yes. Bothered? Not so much anymore.

O

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Nov 27, 14 10:38 AM
So far, absolutely nothing for me. Might get them at 4am, if ever.

I'll wait until tomorrow for a ticket though (too optimistic? Most probably)

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Nov 27, 14 11:24 AM
Abbietweets wrote:Hi Doofus,
how do you put in a ticket? Never done one before. Any advice gratefully received.

Go to the bottom right of this page to Get Help Customer Support and click on the link.

Next go to the bottom left to Still Need Help? Contact Us and click that link.

Fill out everything and include your DM id and manor name in the details. (Click on the gear icon on the right side of your DM screen to bring up the Options. In the upper left corner of that screen, it will say, "Playing as DarkManor-#######".) Probably best to include a Dr. Felix Report if you're having a technical issue (see yellow note at top of page).

You should immediately receive an automated response in your email acknowledging receipt of the Incident. An actual Customer Service (CS) response may take around three days or more and I don't think that CS usually works the weekends.

Always, always reply to CS no matter how off point their emails might be. If you don't, the Incident will be considered closed. If six calendar days go by without an email from CS, open up another Incident, put the first Incident number in the details box along with a statement that you've had no response and that all the information is available under the first Incident. Good luck.

Watrewoman
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Watrewoman on Nov 28, 14 10:32 PM
I did not receive energy for either of my two manors. I must be on the gremlins naughty list.

suetyler
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by suetyler on Dec 2, 14 2:30 PM
Well, I've been gone for a week or so, and have missed the discussion on the free energy that most of us didn't seem to get. What my comment referred to was simply the fan appreciation week free energy hours, which enabled me to accumulate some much needed cash. Those free hours, when BF gives them away, really help out.

LifeforceOne
Herring
Herring
384 Posts

[Post New]by LifeforceOne on Dec 3, 14 9:12 AM
I would also like to take a moment to give BFG/DM my sincere gratitude and appreciation for all the new chapters, new items, new walkers, new achievements, and new levels they have given to all of their most loyal fans who have stayed with them for well over a year. Their most responsive and ongoing support of their most experienced players has been absolutely overwhelming! I don't know how you make it so chronically and consistently rewarding for us! It's almost impossible for us to keep up with all the new content! Keep up the great work!!!

Sincerely,

LifeforceOne @ 7 Lifeforce Blvd

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Dec 3, 14 10:26 AM
LifeforceOne wrote:I would also like to take a moment to give BFG/DM my sincere gratitude and appreciation for all the new chapters, new items, new walkers, new achievements, and new levels they have given to all of their most loyal fans who have stayed with them for well over a year. Their most responsive and ongoing support of their most experienced players has been absolutely overwhelming! I don't know how you make it so chronically and consistently rewarding for us! It's almost impossible for us to keep up with all the new content! Keep up the great work!!!

Sincerely,

Yes, we feel so very appreciated. I echo your sentiments exactly.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Dec 3, 14 11:22 AM
LifeforceOne wrote:I would also like to take a moment to give BFG/DM my sincere gratitude and appreciation for all the new chapters, new items, new walkers, new achievements, and new levels they have given to all of their most loyal fans who have stayed with them for well over a year. Their most responsive and ongoing support of their most experienced players has been absolutely overwhelming! I don't know how you make it so chronically and consistently rewarding for us! It's almost impossible for us to keep up with all the new content! Keep up the great work!!!

Sincerely,

So funny, I could cry.

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Dec 3, 14 1:26 PM
LifeForce, you beautifully and sincerely expressed my feelings!!

tcarter50
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by tcarter50 on Dec 3, 14 4:52 PM
ditto for me Lifeforce keep em coming

Go to: