Fishdom 2

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Fishdom 2

[Post New]by raystownlady on Apr 15, 09 12:23 PM
Hi everyone.For those of you who loved Fishdom,there is a new one to try out at Playrix(Fishdom H2O).It is on the same line as the first one but with hidden objects instead of the match 3.Swim on over and take a look.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
4,776 Posts

Re:Fishdom 2

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 15, 09 12:32 PM
I did the beta test for it, and yes it's a fun game - but I had to use my laptop because it refuses to run on my main desktop. It still won't run on my main PC. Grrrrr......

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Apr 15, 09 2:07 PM
Thanks Raystownlady!

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by raystownlady on Apr 15, 09 2:37 PM
lordkalvan wrote:I did the beta test for it, and yes it's a fun game - but I had to use my laptop because it refuses to run on my main desktop. It still won't run on my main PC. Grrrrr......

You're quite welcome Mojave_Rain

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by raystownlady on Apr 15, 09 2:40 PM
Mojave_Rain wrote:Thanks Raystownlady!

You're quite welcome Mojave_Rain.

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Apr 15, 09 6:02 PM
Hello and Welcome to the pond Raystownlady.....thanks for the heads up on Fishdom H2O...I heard about it coming out and since it has HO I thought I would get this one too. I have really enjoyed the first Fishdom and now I'm excited about getting the 2nd one. Thanks again... BF should be getting it soon..

argistla
Flounder
Flounder
2,207 Posts

[Post New]by argistla on Apr 16, 09 2:11 AM
OH golly I hope do get this I loved the 1st one and have played it numerous times ..I will definately be lining up for no2 Argi

hilyer25
Marlin
Marlin
9,083 Posts

[Post New]by hilyer25 on Apr 16, 09 5:23 AM
Very cool! Sounds great. Thanks for the heads up!

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,219 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Apr 16, 09 6:55 AM
We had another thread on this game recently but I can't seem to locate it.

Personally, I was not impressed with this sequel. Wish the developers had stuck to the matching genre which they totally rocked with in the first Fishdom. The hidden object of this game just didn't do it for me.

Edited on 04/16/2009 at 6:55:27 AM PST

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Apr 16, 09 11:06 AM
Smallhaven wrote:We had another thread on this game recently but I can't seem to locate it.

Personally, I was not impressed with this sequel. Wish the developers had stuck to the matching genre which they totally rocked with in the first Fishdom. The hidden object of this game just didn't do it for me.

I admit I have reservations myself because I LOVED this match three but I also really liked the tanks so I'm still excited to try it.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Apr 17, 09 1:26 AM
Beautiful game! I slipped and bought it at Playrix, payed full price, and got a download link, which is restricted for 3 reinstalls only!!!???? Outrageous!

Don't buy it at Playrix, wait for BF to post it.

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Apr 17, 09 2:43 AM
What a HUGE disappointment! I wanted another Match 3 game only better with more tanks to build. I love HO games, but geezzzz. We already have enough of them. The game took forever to load and it ran slow/choppy. They need to add a graphic acceleration OFF mode to the options for it to work right on my PC. What a big let down since I love Fishdom. Plus it was a very easy game, even on timed mode.

PS.... the game did get repetitive after a while. Cute game I guess, but way too easy & it gets boring after a while. Did I mention how disappointed I am? Spectacular graphics and animation - uhmm, not really. Good maybe, but not spectacular. The graphics looked cheap next to Fishdom 1. I'm going off to sulk now.

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Apr 17, 09 8:20 AM
scotcat wrote:What a HUGE disappointment! I wanted another Match 3 game only better with more tanks to build. I love HO games, but geezzzz. We already have enough of them. The game took forever to load and it ran slow/choppy. They need to add a graphic acceleration OFF mode to the options for it to work right on my PC. What a big let down since I love Fishdom. Plus it was a very easy game, even on timed mode.

PS.... the game did get repetitive after a while. Cute game I guess, but way too easy & it gets boring after a while. Did I mention how disappointed I am? Spectacular graphics and animation - uhmm, not really. Good maybe, but not spectacular. The graphics looked cheap next to Fishdom 1. I'm going off to sulk now.

Thanks Scotcat....I too loved Fishdom and was hoping if there was a sequel that it would be like the first one with way more tanks to fill, not just 3. Sigh......maybe next time...

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
768 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Apr 19, 09 9:39 PM
I just played the demo and rather liked it. It was fun, loved the graphics and the fish. I'll be buying it IF Big Fish ever offers it. It has both timed and relax mode which is great. Then there is a variety of how you are expected to find the hidden objects; find multiples, find specific ones or find one of 3 listed. The challenge was to play find the objects scenarios enough times to decorate the tank to look the way you wanted it to look. You could play to earn just enough to met the minimum challenge or more often to really snazz out the tank. If I get it, I'm going to have the nicest pond here.

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,215 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Apr 23, 09 12:09 AM

Here is the TGT ........
Thought already it looked familiar.
l've played it: a HO with the background of Fishdom.

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Apr 23, 09 12:13 AM
I'm downloading it right now and will probably be adding it to my growing list of BF games.....

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Apr 23, 09 12:19 AM
Me too GeeBee! I was gobsmacked (dang I love that word) when I saw it was here already

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,933 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Apr 23, 09 12:40 AM
This is a cute game, and I will buy it for my grand daughter. There are two other tanks that are locked. It says they will open when you get a star. Does any one know if they will have hidden objects in them as well? Thanks

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,266 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Apr 23, 09 1:24 AM
Love it, bought it! I don't have the original so am not disappointed that it is not Match 3. No ptoblems with it so far. I finished the first tank during the Demo. There are 3 tanks I think, so that means this will last about 3 hours more or less.

Great graphics, nice story, cute fishies. I had to laugh when I got to the spot where I had to find "10 feathers" I just hate finding feathers in HOGs. only pins, pens and nails are harder for me. Oh well, I did find them all!

So far the only thing wrong with this game is that it does not count in the Promo

txrose3
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,034 Posts

[Post New]by txrose3 on Apr 23, 09 1:31 AM
Robilyn wrote:This is a cute game, and I will buy it for my grand daughter. There are two other tanks that are locked. It says they will open when you get a star. Does any one know if they will have hidden objects in them as well? Thanks

Yes, Robilyn, I think so. I played a second tank & it had hidden objects.

I enjoyed the game. Sure do wish it was on Felix's Faves. I may wait to buy it.

Go to: