Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

Spindle

[Post New]by Turalyon on Nov 27, 14 12:26 AM
Hello,

is there any way to find a spindle? The one monster who drops it, hasn't been there since level 5 (and I'm level 16 now) I have looked through all the HOS and what they can drop but none have a spindle in it.

I have a quest open for several levels that wants me to charge a certain collection but I can't for lack of a spindle.

Re:Spindle

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Nov 27, 14 11:39 PM
good luck it is extremely hard getting items needed, I am on level 24 and 4 the past 3 levels I have been waiting for the following items:-
1 cuff link
9 Ribbons
7 Mortars
2 Pencils
I have an 82 Mystic signs, 40 Gold thread, 42 Funnels, and 217 eyes. It must be random what you are given. After up-grading the shelter I am now receiving white feathers woo hoo - how long did that take, I can almost open the tent city next to the temple.

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Nov 28, 14 10:21 AM
I have managed to get a spindle because the monk gave me a quest to kill a skeleton warrior, who then appeared and gave me a spindle.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Nov 30, 14 11:09 PM
sthrightwhale wrote:good luck it is extremely hard getting items needed, I am on level 24 and 4 the past 3 levels I have been waiting for the following items:-
1 cuff link
9 Ribbons
7 Mortars
2 Pencils
I have an 82 Mystic signs, 40 Gold thread, 42 Funnels, and 217 eyes. It must be random what you are given. After up-grading the shelter I am now receiving white feathers woo hoo - how long did that take, I can almost open the tent city next to the temple.

well l'm now level 26 I did manage to complete one of the quests draining what supplies I had, I now need
11 cufflinks
9 ribbons
17 mortar's
2 pencils
please creators make finding the items easier, it is 5 levels and I'm getting nowhere. I need to complete the payback quest, curse bearer quest and new enemy quest

Go to: