bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 27, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by lakesyd on Nov 30, 14 9:34 AM
I thought I saw in the tutorial as I was beginning the game that you can turn off the oil if you don't want that feature. Is there a way to do that as I didn't see one? is there also a trick on how to get the arrows that clear out a row to face a specific direction - I'm always making matches that turn the arrow the way that I DON'T need in order to clear the board.

mandeemae
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by mandeemae on Dec 3, 14 4:21 PM
I am having problem with level 153. The gem in the middle always gets stuck with no move. I have restarted 5 times and still can't get that one gem to a spot that it can be moved. Please help!
Thank you

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 4, 14 9:01 AM
Hey mandeemae

I did a little research through previous threads, and it looks like some really helpful tips were posted in one of them. I've included a link to this thread below if you'd like to check it out:

Stuck on Level 153

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by FEEN701 on Dec 4, 14 11:40 AM
I am stuck on Level 160. Not on Facebook so can't get help there. I know it requires a combination of bombs+ but no matter what combination I use, the required actions number required doesn't change.

[Post New]by daylillie1 on Dec 6, 14 12:31 PM
I am so unhappy with this game. On level 159 and have exploded my lightning symbol with a bubble numerous times, but can't finish level. SO TIRED of this level. Very upset with the creators - this was a great relaxing match 3 for inbetween more difficult games, and they made it complicated, which could be allright, but they didn't include any instructions. Wish I hadn't purchased this. Think twice before you buy!

[Post New]by Chopper1201 on Dec 6, 14 1:11 PM
I am stuck on level #158. What do I need to do to get the double mine that is needed to finish the level?

[Post New]by SMILES21402 on Dec 9, 14 9:10 AM
I would like to know 0n 158 how to get the double bomb too. Please help us. Thank you

[Post New]by SMILES21402 on Dec 9, 14 9:30 AM
I HAVE TRIED again and again. I give up. I will go back to working one of my other fishdoms but I must say until this it was my favorite. so sad.

[Post New]by frednizzie on Dec 11, 14 4:18 PM
Where are all the answers/replies to the questions? I cannot get the mines cleared (where the heck ARE they?) to finish level 158. If I don't figure this out, I'm going to some other game. This is ridiculous.

cur6141
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by cur6141 on Dec 14, 14 1:15 PM
I am stuck on 28 and can't get over the fact that this game has gone from enjoyable to aggravating! I wish now that I had not bought it as I don't think I am going to be able to ever get the middle jewel to get off the shelf that it lands on each time that I play the game. I have played it for hours, and now I only play three times then I go on to another game This might be a game that I regret buying: the first one ever that could get this honor. cur6141

[Post New]by Melatonine on Dec 16, 14 4:07 PM
Why are there no answers to the questions asked here?

Anyway, i copied a few lines from the first review about this game:

. If you match 4 tiles you receive a bonus that will clear a line of tiles, if you match a T shape or L shape from 5 tiles you will receive a Bomb which destroys a two tile radius, if you match 5 tiles in one row you receive Lightning which clears tiles of the same type and if you combine bonuses in a match you receive a Mega bonus which obliterates practically all of the tiles! There is an icon at the top which shows your current level status, as you gain experience stars, you level up which unlocks more items in the shop..

A dubble bomb is made by making two L shaped (see above) tiles. Try to make them as close together as you can because you will have to drag one bomb on the other one. That is not so easy, but just keep trying. I read this somewhere in a forum for the previous Fishdom.

[Post New]by Alizuca on Dec 19, 14 1:17 AM
Solution for lever 158 from "hraili" :

"A bomb is when the piece is glowing. You create a bomb by matching 5 tiles in an L shape (eg. 2 up, 2 across, then you switch in the corner piece to explode the tiles - you'll be left with a bomb). You need to create 2 bombs. Then SWITCH the 2 bombs - DON'T TRY AND MATCH THEM - just drag one onto the other. Hope that helps!"

It worked and now I can move on!

[Post New]by moksasmom on Jan 4, 15 5:21 PM
I did this and it even said I had a 2x bomb, but the level won't finish. I've tried for hours with every possible combination I can think of. Is there anything else that might be an issue?

[Post New]by Larien01 on Jan 8, 15 5:54 PM
I completed the first Temporary Insanity task br can't figure out what the second one means. How do I complete this task? Thanks!

[Post New]by Neteret on Jan 10, 15 8:51 AM
Okay, I have seen this question asked in different forms so I'll try to ask in another way: Are there any pictures to show what the various bonus icons mean? Can anyone give a picture (screen shot) of the double bomb. I keep generating lightning bonuses in the squares yet the goal above doesn't check off so I'm misinterpreting that one as well. I'm sure there are more advanced bonuses we could know about and with this little information so far, the fun of filling the fishbowl is fading fast. I don't want answers, direction on how to do, just show what I'm aiming to accomplish.

ohyou
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ohyou on Jan 18, 15 3:33 PM
Hey,
Can anyone please help me get past level 386 or is there a way to skip the level all together?
I have done the two vertical blue bubbles a few times and I still cannot get past this level. It has kind of sucked the relaxation out of this game.

Janzoz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Janzoz on Apr 22, 15 10:24 PM
Level 158 is the killer for me. The oil slicks are ok. You just get rid of them first. But the double bomb thing stopped me in my tracks.
Even the fish are laughing at me. "What you again they say" Doomed.

Janzoz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Janzoz on Apr 22, 15 10:26 PM
lakesyd wrote:I thought I saw in the tutorial as I was beginning the game that you can turn off the oil if you don't want that feature. Is there a way to do that as I didn't see one? is there also a trick on how to get the arrows that clear out a row to face a specific direction - I'm always making matches that turn the arrow the way that I DON'T need in order to clear the board.

Make sure you get rid of the oil first or it will fill up the board. If you cant start again. It comes up in other games so get used to getting rid of it quickly.

Janzoz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Janzoz on Apr 22, 15 10:37 PM
cur6141 wrote:I am stuck on 28 and can't get over the fact that this game has gone from enjoyable to aggravating! I wish now that I had not bought it as I don't think I am going to be able to ever get the middle jewel to get off the shelf that it lands on each time that I play the game. I have played it for hours, and now I only play three times then I go on to another game This might be a game that I regret buying: the first one ever that could get this honor. cur6141

Since people are stuck on higher levels there is a way out. Make sure the tiles match around it. It will slide off if you match tiles around it. Make sure you keep it away from the shelf in the first place .. don't let it go there.
silly isn't it?

Go to: