Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 27, 14 12:52 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 11/27/2014 at 6:52:18 AM PST

laraly
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by laraly on Nov 27, 14 3:24 AM
I have played the beta version of this game on October, and I am so glad that it is out as CE. I really loved it, excellent game , beautiful graphics and colors, and the fishes are so cleaver and fun! I like the series, but this one stands up compares to the previuos versions! Thanks dvlps, and BFG, and a happy Tks Gvng to all !

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by metmichallica on Nov 27, 14 3:32 AM
I think this game is harder than the previous although I love the game.

Edited on 11/27/2014 at 3:33:51 AM PST

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Nov 27, 14 5:19 AM
Under the Sea .... Under the Sea ..... Ooops - caught me singing!

I have been waiting and waiting for this game to be released and, guess what? Today it was!!!!

The graphics are amazing! With every Fishdom game that comes out the graphics just keep getting better and better. Music is the same Fishdom background music we enjoy and the sound effects (even bubbles popping) are ..... great!

This is a match 3 game to conquer all match 3 games. You purchase fish, decor and comfort items (feeders, light, etc.) with which to decorate one of many aquariums. There are backgrounds as well. And, go ahead and snap a picture of your fishies' home to keep in your photo album! YAY!

In "Options", you can opt for a "relaxed" mode and even opt to have (or NOT to have) bombs and oil. You'll see what those are when YOU play the demo!
I LOVE how much the little fishies now interact with you more. REALLY talk to you - I could sooooo have a conversation! You get to choose if your fish is male or female. You get to choose a name from the long list of names available or give it your own unique name. How cool is that!!!!!

The CE Bling is disappointing. According to the "extras" section, it's just wallpaper, screensavers and concept art. I'm not interested in those things. But, it's a great add-on for those who are.

The game professes 250 levels! Woooo-Hoooo! But, if the game description says 150 "bonus" levels, does that mean I only get those 150 IF I buy the CE? If so, it's not right to show that in the game so HUGE and BIG and EXCITING without indicating it's part of the "extras".

So, as much as I love this game. As much as I LOVE my little fishies, I'll probably wait for the SE before making a decision which to purchase. Sigh. So sad.

This game would be awesome for gamers of every level and children too! My grandkids love playing all the Fishdom games, as do I!

Come along Under The Sea and join me in building beautiful aquariums for the most fun fish in the sea!

ENJOY!

saadia60
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by saadia60 on Nov 27, 14 5:31 AM

Edited on 04/23/2015 at 2:57:07 PM PST

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Nov 27, 14 5:39 AM
I've done a few levels and am so far disappointed. The music isn't as catchy as before, and there are numerous spelling errors in the speech balloons (seriously, a fish can't remember where it "digged" a hole?). I'm also not wild about how the different tiles morph into the "bombs" and other devices that remove multiple tiles.

Think I'll wander back to Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition, where I'm still working on that space colony...

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Nov 27, 14 6:53 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on [bFishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition[/b].
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgGlithui

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Nov 27, 14 7:56 AM

Edited on 04/23/2015 at 3:18:54 PM PST

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on Nov 27, 14 7:01 PM
I bought this game boy am I sorry. I have the others, but this one is unreal. YES it's fun until you get to level 40+ then you get oil that you need to destroy thats OK. BUT THOSE TIMED BOMBS ARE SO HARD I PLAYED UNTIMED TOO.
BUT GUESS WHAT
UNTIMED IS NOT UNTIMED THOSE BOMBS EXPLODE( WHEN THE TIMER ON THEM RUNS OUT BOOM)........................THEN YOU GET TO REPLAY THE LEVEL OVER AND OVER AGAIN..............................UNTIME SHOULD MEAN UNTIMED...........WASTE OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY...................I'M STUCK ON THAT BOMB LEVEL WITH ALL THE CHAINED VINES................BOO BOO BOO

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Nov 27, 14 11:44 PM

Edited on 04/23/2015 at 3:29:40 PM PST

Catwm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Catwm on Nov 28, 14 8:10 AM
This promises to be the best Fishdom yet!

There are limitless possibilities as you create new tanks and explore new bomb combinations.

I am real excited about this collectors edition!

You might as well sit back with some popcorn and a drink because you may not want to get up from this game.

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Nov 28, 14 2:04 PM

Edited on 04/23/2015 at 3:31:23 PM PST

kristidumplin
Manatee
Manatee
3,656 Posts

[Post New]by kristidumplin on Nov 28, 14 6:31 PM
I love the Fishdom games and was delighted when this one became available. The fish are great and the backgrounds are much, much better. I also like that you get money for achievements in this game. You are offered a timed or relaxed mode and you also have the option, in relaxed mode, to turn off the oil and bombs that can plague you in some levels. Because I got the game when it first came out, I've been through the entire game. I really enjoyed it, until I hit level 157. At that point, the fun went right out of the game, simply because some of the goals you must reach just aren't made very clear. Levels 157-160 suck the fun right out of the game, because you aren't sure what you're supposed to do to clear the levels. Obviously, because I mentioned that I've done the entire game, I got through them, but, please don't ask me how. Like an idiot, I decided to start from the beginning, again, because I really love almost the entire game, and, here I am, once again, stuck on level 157. I am praying that someone, somewhere, will post some information about how to clear these levels. Overall, the game is great. It's fun, entertaining, a bit challenging here and there, and has good replay value - at least, until you hit level 157. If you liked earlier Fishdom games, I think you'll appreciate the extras you get in this one.

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on Nov 28, 14 9:01 PM

Edited on 04/23/2015 at 3:49:27 PM PST

[Post New]by hineycream on Nov 28, 14 10:23 PM
Best Fishdom EVER!!!!! They have added so many great features to the actual game play that veterans of the older games will be delighted!!! They add them slowly, so you have to wait at least 10 levels or so to get to each, but you will really like them!!! Especially the oil slicks!!! Great job!!!!

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Nov 29, 14 3:48 PM
I really hate the oil slicks. There's enough of that in real life, and I'd rather not have to look at it in my fish games.

The music is so bland in comparison to the music in the Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition (that music could make me forget the game and feel like dancing!).

And why didn't they fix the spelling mistakes? I'm sure at least some of the beta testers would have mentioned them...

[Post New]by granbury on Dec 2, 14 10:42 AM
I too am stuck at level 157. Have tried every combination of bombs but still cannot clear the one that shows a double bomb with a plus sign. No clue what that means, Very disappointing, enjoyed it up to this level.

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Dec 3, 14 3:41 AM

Edited on 04/23/2015 at 3:34:43 PM PST

mandeemae
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by mandeemae on Dec 3, 14 7:51 PM

Edited on 04/23/2015 at 4:08:08 PM PST

2dogsx2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by 2dogsx2 on Dec 4, 14 5:47 PM

Edited on 04/23/2015 at 4:11:23 PM PST

Go to: