Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 27, 14 12:54 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 11/27/2014 at 6:53:22 AM PST

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by dueler on Nov 27, 14 4:39 AM
loaded this game , no problem, clicked to continue, entered my name and there i sat with a fish tank, the music playing and nothing else, no options, no fish, nothing, had to use task manager to get me out, uninstalled it and reinstalled, and again done the same thing.
Running windows 7 64bit i5, all up to date.

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Nov 27, 14 5:26 AM
My demo has a terrible lag in it. Played other demos and games before this one and they were fine. Did all the usual troubleshooting and still, the same problem. Sigh. And I waited sooooo long for this to come out.

Running Windows 7.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Nov 27, 14 6:53 AM
Good morning fishies!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

CAVEGRL
Salmon
Salmon
2,741 Posts

[Post New]by CAVEGRL on Nov 27, 14 8:09 AM
Same problem as you, dueler. What gives? Running WIN 8.1

[Post New]by gllaird on Nov 28, 14 9:46 AM
Same issue as others. Loads, create name, scene with music, but no game. Folowed suggestions. Still nothing. Windows 7, 32bit Desktop PC.

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Nov 28, 14 1:34 PM
I have and can play Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition, but this game comes on, lets me type in my name, and then the graphics seem to explode. Huge pixels that are all different colors. I could see parts of the game, but not most of it.

Direct X and Adobe Flash are all up to date.

Playing on my laptop with Win XP, but all the previous Fishdom games play just fine on it.

Thanks for any help.

Edited on 11/28/2014 at 1:43:24 PM PST

[Post New]by Tamba21 on Dec 2, 14 2:47 PM
Using Windows 8.1 and no problems with any other games and everything is up to date. The problem I'm having is the text at the top of the screen (on every screen) is flickering and a portion of the words don't show or flicker. This includes the text in the tutorials as well. Weird and makes it hard to play as the flicker is right in the eyeline.

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Dec 5, 14 7:32 AM
Every time I close out the game it disappears from BF Game Manager and I have to redownload it when I want to play again. So far in the past 2 days, I've had to redownload 5 times just to be able to play.

[Post New]by letsplay86 on Dec 7, 14 6:48 PM
I have played all fishdom games. Level 158 is impossible. What does the double bomb with the + mean? I have blown up two bombs at once. I have even been able to explode two bombs of the SAME image at once. I have made every combination of bombs and explosions multiple times and I cannot get what this is. It requires you to get one of these, but I believe it is an error. Please advise.
Debbie
[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 12/08/2014 at 9:23:00 AM PST

[Post New]by westmom on Dec 8, 14 9:39 AM
Thought I'd love this game and have until I reached level 153 trying to get the 3 diamonds. Got 2 of them but the third one won't move down to fall off the page- I'm working with Win,7 and game installed fine- is there a solution to move all diamonds down to the bottom? I can't progress to any other level until I solve this- if no solution is forthcoming will have to uninstall game permantly-

[Post New]by tigletty on Dec 10, 14 2:25 PM
I'm having the same problem with level 96#great game until now
have had several attempts, but have uninstalled
any suggestions please

LindaJ1956
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by LindaJ1956 on Dec 12, 14 2:42 PM
Fishdom- Depths of time screen saver has a virus

[Post New]by LindaJ1956 on Dec 5, 14 9:56 PM
My anti-virus program uncovered the Trojan.Gen.SMS in this game. It has been removed by Norton 360 Premiere Edition antivirus. I am using Windows 8.1.

Edited on 12/05/2014 at 9:56:44 PM PST

Demiguise
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Demiguise on Dec 14, 14 6:57 AM
I had the same issue as LindaJ. Symantic Endpoint Protection quarantined the virus.

[Post New]by croner on Dec 14, 14 7:59 AM
HorseDancer1 wrote:I have and can play Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition, but this game comes on, lets me type in my name, and then the graphics seem to explode. Huge pixels that are all different colors. I could see parts of the game, but not most of it.

Direct X and Adobe Flash are all up to date.

Playing on my laptop with Win XP, but all the previous Fishdom games play just fine on it.

Thanks for any help.
Am having exact same problem with pc running Win XP

druishprin
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by druishprin on Dec 26, 14 1:30 PM
level 168

this level does not show on the screen & it froze my computer

gesca
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by gesca on Dec 30, 14 9:27 PM
Hi
Not sure if its the computer or what. The fishes and item are doubled. so it looks like there are two fishes side by side, the statues the same as with the plants. Not sure if I need to download a direct file or something. It is very anoying
Please advise

Edited on 12/30/2014 at 9:27:46 PM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 31, 14 10:56 AM
Hey there

I'm really sorry to see there's display issues coming up with the game! With issues like these, it can be really helpful to try out the steps suggested in the help article below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're still having trouble with how the game displays after taking those steps, please contact tech Support with a Dr. Felix Report, and one of our Reps will be happy to take a look.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

gesca
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by gesca on Dec 31, 14 9:44 PM
I see double, double fishes, double writing, double items, double stars. What's going on, this is also happening with Fishdom 3 collectors edition.
I have updated my NVidia driver. Direct x is uptodate, Java is uptodate.

Am I supposed to be wearing 3D glasses for these games.

Fishdom 3 was playing right until I downloaded the new one. I have un-installed and re-installed both games.

Please advise, not happy with both games. -

Gesca

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by margo1946 on Jan 2, 15 6:23 AM
I have been playing Fishdom Depths of Time (Collector's Addition) since it came out, and I really enjoy it...BUT...I have successfully completed all levels until I reached Level 384. The requirements are: a number of jelly fish, 1 bomb, +double bombs. I have check marks beside the jellyfish, and the 1 bomb, but cannot do the +double bombs. I think this is a technical issue because I have done double bombs in previous levels with no problems. I have done double bombs in every configuration possible; i.e. double bombs with like icons, double bombs using lightening, double bombs using 2 different icons, etc. I have done the level with time, oil, and bricks; without time, oil and bricks, and still when it comes to the +double bomb requirement it won't give me credit. It is very frustrating, because I have fulfilled the requirement and i still can't complete the level. Please explain why...or if there is something I'm not doing right to complete the level...I have spent hours on this level and still can't complete the level...HELP!!!

Go to: