gryhndlvr
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

No Thanksgiving special?

[Post New]by gryhndlvr on Nov 27, 14 3:04 AM
I really expected a huge sale today. Hmmm. What is up with that BFG?
Only for standard games no CE's. For a large company like yours, I really expected more. Disappointing

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

Re:No Thanksgiving special?

[Post New]by metmichallica on Nov 27, 14 3:07 AM
They are releasing a lot of Ce's a lot lately too I noticed.

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Nov 27, 14 3:21 AM
I agree I expected a really good sale for members on CE's.I was looking forward to buying MCF's game,but will wait.And this sat doesn't look good since Fishdom is the 2nd CE of the week.That means FRi and Sat will be se's of the ce's.Todays game not my type but enjoy to fishies who do like it.HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by maryerbe on Nov 27, 14 3:54 AM
I agree , Happy Thanksgiving

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Nov 27, 14 5:23 AM
Totally disappointed in the extras offered in this CE. AND the "special" offer only for SEs??? Is THIS the new BFG we can expect now that it's been bought by a horse racing corporation????

According to Jessica's Playlist and the POND NEWS video, there are NO other CEs being offered this week. Just the 2, as usual.

Have a HAPPY and safe THANKSGIVING to all in the US and ABROAD!

DiDi212
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by DiDi212 on Nov 27, 14 5:30 AM
Disappointed in today's specials and this release. Only discount on SEs and since I already own all the other Fishdom games, what makes this a CE? There didn't seem to be anything special about this game. I only played the demo but wasn't thrilled and I won't be purchasing. I still prefer Fishdom 2 over any of the other Fishdom games and my Fishdom 2 will no longer play on my Windows 8.1 (yes I've opened a ticket and trouble shot till the cows came home!).

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Nov 27, 14 6:20 AM
Hold out until tomorrow, folks. There's a BOGO sale for
both CEs and SEs for Black Friday coming then!!

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Nov 27, 14 7:01 AM
Another child's game - well this adult is going to read & knit instead of playing a good CE for older person!

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Nov 27, 14 8:17 AM
Thanks joyce2121 I will check it out Friday

twinsoniclab
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,464 Posts

[Post New]by twinsoniclab on Nov 27, 14 8:50 AM
If there were two CEs I wanted I would use the code BLACK and get one free.

We are used to two CEs a week. No one promised them! And, we got two CEs this week.

And we did get a sale today. It might not be the sale a lot of you wanted, but there are lots of others who are happy to see an SE sale. Again, no one promised daily sales, which is what some seem to expect! (See code posted in the first sentence for BOGO free CEs.)

BFG didn't used to get the CEs from this developer at all. Now they do, and there are complaints that they're offered on a CE day! This developer has the highest quality games of any of them. Consistently high quality.

You can't please everyone everyday. But, I will take advantage of the sale today!

[Post New]by garden_lover on Nov 27, 14 11:22 AM
Thanks twinsoniclab! Your BLACK tip was all good for a 2fer. I'll be having fish for Thanksgiving + a dessert later. Happy Thanksgiving to all you swimmers!

Go to: