bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Silent Nights: Children's Orchestra

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 28, 14 12:29 AM
From Dark Blue Games, creators of Silent Nights: The Pianist, comes another unique and thrilling musical tale!

You rose from the ashes of a family tragedy to become a famous French soprano. Now your daughters are following in your musical footsteps, and you couldn't be more proud. But on the night of a prestigious concert in Italy, a fire breaks out, and a mysterious masked man leads your children away! Follow a trail of secrets and deception to find the masked man and save your daughters before they fall victim to a dangerous experiment. You'll need all your talent to decipher clues and solve complex puzzles in this exciting Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

Re:Silent Nights: Children's Orchestra

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Nov 28, 14 5:31 AM
Sorry, but this is just starting to sound like the same old, same old -- mysterious stranger, missing children, experiments. Not even interested in trying the demo.

Marciepie
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by Marciepie on Nov 28, 14 7:22 AM
I have to agree and looking at the slides the graphics look awful

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Nov 29, 14 4:00 AM
A agree also. I have lots of "free" codes but don't get the feeling that this is worth one.

On that note, I sure there was a way to sort lists of games by the review stars. I find that the big majority of fishes is usually right - not like some fake reviews on Amazon or wherever. Probably because we pay to be club members. Hmmm - never thought about it and it's no big deal, but can non-members leave reviews?

Edited on 11/29/2014 at 4:02:40 AM PST

Go to: