vocave
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Lost Lands in Be A King???

[Post New]by vocave on Apr 15, 09 9:13 PM
Hey does anyone know how you get into the Lost lands in Be A King? Do you have to earn a certain number of points or trophies or something? It wont let me get into any of the new kingdoms. Do they even let you get into them cause I've tried lots of stuff and it wont let me.

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

Re:Lost Lands in Be A King???

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Apr 16, 09 7:53 AM
Welcome to the pond. Have you tried the game forum? All Game forums tab and down to B.

Also, bumping in case someone knows.

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Apr 16, 09 8:10 AM
I have played the game and I'm not sure what the Lost lands are that you are talking about. In "be a king" there are two maps you can play. Once you finish all the levels on the first map you click on the red banner at the bottom and it will take you to the next map. Maybe I missed something. Have you been to the second map yet?

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Apr 16, 09 8:41 AM
Like Soy said, there are just the 2 maps, the one you start on and the second you click on at the bottom right. You can look at the 2nd map but I don;'t think you can play it until finished with the first.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Apr 16, 09 9:50 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Be a King. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

vocave
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by vocave on Apr 18, 09 4:33 PM
Hey, sorry about that! I meant the 2nd map. I got the name mixed up cause I thought I saw it was called The lost lands. I have finished the first map and it wont let me into the second map even though the first one is finished. I was wondering if I had to do something special to get into the second one?

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Apr 19, 09 1:35 AM
Hmmm... Ok, just to be sure, the first map says "My Kingdom" down in the lower right hand corner on a little banner. When you click on that banner it should take you to another map that says "Lost Lands" on the same banner. You can click back and forth between them, right? If you have a green check mark on all the little towns on the "My Kingdom" map you *should* be able to go to the "Lost Lands" map and click on the first town (looks like a castle, not like the villages) that's very near to the banner and play it.

Did you check to make sure you have played all the towns on the first map and have a green check on each? If so and you can not play that first town on Lost Lands then I dunno what to tell ya. I played on Relaxed... but that shouldn't matter. I really don't know but to answer your question, nope, I didn;'t do anything special, just played thru all the towns on the first map.

Hope it works out!

UPDATE: actually I just created a new player to test it and I could play Lost Lands right from the beginning, so you should not even have to do the "My Kingdom" map to play it, so sounds like something is wrong. Perhaps contact Tech Support?

Go to: