No more land expansions

[Post New]by rbowden on Nov 28, 14 5:48 PM
Has anybody reached a point where they don't offer any more land expansions?

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

No more land expansions

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Nov 28, 14 5:57 PM
rbowden wrote:Has anybody reached a point where they don't offer any more land expansions?

Hi rbowden,

Welcome to the forum.

Yes.

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:No more land expansions

[Post New]by TnTexas on Nov 28, 14 6:32 PM
I believe there are still several of us that have opened up all the land plots that are currently available. I'm one of them. Will they ever make more available? No one knows. They have in the past, but that doesn't mean they will continue to do so. Have we reached the limit then? There's no way of telling.

Kayladog
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Kayladog on Nov 29, 14 4:32 AM
I need more land, I have opened all of it and its full up, land and new chapters are the only things I need now

Donanjo
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Donanjo on Nov 29, 14 11:16 AM
I could really use a land sale. I have the property I just want 2 for 1.

papa_pahs
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

[Post New]by papa_pahs on Nov 30, 14 4:32 AM
Donanjo wrote:I could really use a land sale. I have the property I just want 2 for 1.

ditto for my manor too. Though I think the days of 50% off land sales are long gone, the most recent land sales have been 30% off if I remember correctly. At almost $4M for a plot of land, I REALLY need a sale for my last two plots of land.

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Nov 30, 14 12:42 PM
papa_pahs wrote:
Donanjo wrote:I could really use a land sale. I have the property I just want 2 for 1.

ditto for my manor too. Though I think the days of 50% off land sales are long gone, the most recent land sales have been 30% off if I remember correctly. At almost $4M for a plot of land, I REALLY need a sale for my last two plots of land.

'almost'?

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/60/253633.page

papa_pahs
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

[Post New]by papa_pahs on Dec 1, 14 4:56 AM
$3.9M and $4.1M for the last two plots ..... at those prices a sale would be much appreciated

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 1, 14 5:33 AM
Land prices and summoning times are simply ridiculous. At the most, it should be one or the other, not both ! Previously I used to buy with silver and summon early with gold. But these days are long gone because they made gold so scarce, which it still is, despite some recent slight improvements. Anyway, these improvements have been completely wiped out by the recent changes in summoning prices, which have doubled and start at 375, almost equal to purchasing with gold, and go down really slowly with time, making the whole concept of early summoning almost worthless.

What they don't seem to realize is that such strategies most likely do not increase their sales- they just annoy people.

PS I suggest they shorten summoning times considerably. If nothing else, it would fit their recent focus on short term profits/ quick customer turnover!

ETA I forgot to mention the recent offering of 4 plots of new land, one of which is not accessible before summoning one of the others, increasing the waiting period to a month! Also, I recently bought the circus and greenhouse for one of my newer manors. Although I was in no hurry as the whole manor is still a junkyard, I got extremely tired just by seeing those vapors day in and day out for an inconceivable number of days- I think it was over three weeks! By the way, these vapors should be more discreet and cover just the brewing landplot, not reach three blocks away! And the recent change in the surrounding/unavailable land is awful! Come on guys! It's supposed to be foggy and mysterious, not smoky and pie-like (to the left) or thick and cottony (to the north), ruining the grounds!

Edited on 12/01/2014 at 9:42:46 AM PST

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by TnTexas on Dec 1, 14 8:29 AM
eli173 wrote:Land prices and summoning times are simply ridiculous. At the most, it should be one or the other, not both !

Yes! Absolutely!

And the recent change in the surrounding/unavailable land is awful! Come on guys! It's supposed to be foggy and mysterious, not smoky and pie-like (to the left) or thick and cottony (to the north), ruining the grounds!

I've wondered if the difference indicates which areas might someday be open and which ones absolutely never will. I don't know, obviously. But the difference between them seem very strange otherwise.

Go to: