siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Cannot find the Hexagonal coin...HELP!

[Post New]by siscokid on Nov 28, 14 7:14 PM
I have been wandering around for about an hour now, trying to find the "hexagonal coin" so that I can retrieve the water out of the vending machine from the dormitory. Every time I click on the hint, it tells me "I need to go elsewhere, keep moving," or some such thing. I've been to EVERY single room in the chapter and it keeps on telling me to keep moving. Finally had to quit and reach out to my fellow gamers to see what the heck I'm doing wrong? Any hint/input would be most appreciated!!

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

Re:Cannot find the Hexagonal coin...HELP!

[Post New]by judithannegg on Nov 30, 14 12:21 PM
I believe it was in a HOS junk pile type. Don't remember where, so that doesn't really help. You can check the guide for the HOS. I think the guide circles all the items and tells you what you earned, so that might help. Let me know if you find it! Good luck! Love this game!

siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by siscokid on Nov 30, 14 9:55 PM
I did the HOS to achieve the hexagonal coin in the dressing room. However, I never received it after finishing the HOS. I think it's a glitch. Cannot pursue anything further until getting that darned coin!

Every. Single. Room-----> that is available, been there, done that. Hint tells me nothing to do here, move along. In all the rooms! Frustrated to say at the very least.

At the end of the day, if I know it's a glitch...alrighty then. But if not, I would like to know what I'm doing/done wrong?! Either way, it's driving me crazy not being able to progress.

Any takers?!

Oh and I reiterate: I did the HOS to receive the coin according to the SG. I never got the coin at the end of the HOS. Frankly, I don't remember getting anything. Grrr.....

Edited on 11/30/2014 at 9:57:23 PM PST

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Dec 1, 14 6:04 AM
Did you see the coin in the HOS? I think you have to find a lot of items, then after you find them all, THEN you are asked to find the coin, which took me a while to figure it out it was in the bottom left corner in something.

siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by siscokid on Dec 1, 14 8:00 AM
Thanks for your reply Judith, was going nuts trying to figure it out. Took your advice, went back to the dressing room and cannot even click on the area where the HOG took place....sigh. I am replaying the game to see if maybe, just maybe I can get a lucky break and find that darned coin! Will keep you posted. Off we go!! Again, Thank you!

Go to: