Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Escape Rosecliff: It's Worth The Credit!

[Post New]by Sante001 on Apr 16, 09 7:45 AM
Hello all you fishes. I downloaded this game yesterday and played the full 60 minutes. This game is distributed by Spin Top who I believe does a really good job with games. This is a HOG with many levels to explore and mini-games after each level.For each level, if you find the 2 hidden locks, you get to play the Bonus Game and Unlimited Seek and Find. If you don't find them the first time, you can collect them later when the scene appears again in the game. This games is very similar to the Amazing Adventures which I enjoyed very much. If you're looking for a HOG with lots of levels and good replay value, you wouldn't go wrong spending your credits on this game.

This game is not difficult. I would say it falls into the easy category, but it is one that I will enjoy playing. It's a buy for me!!

For those who said they had problems loaded, I did not. I encourage you to contact BF tech who are extremely responsive and helpful in resolving game problems.

Enjoy!!!

Edited on 04/16/2009 at 7:46:53 AM PST

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Re:Escape Rosecliff: It's Worth The Credit!

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Apr 16, 09 11:34 AM
I thought this game was about five levels too long (20 would have been ideal). It is worth the credit for the HO game, but it does tend to drag on at the end. The only challenge I could find at the end was seeing if I could get all the items in under 30 seconds.

faxbot882
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by faxbot882 on Apr 16, 09 5:07 PM
So Not worth MY credit I usually finish what I start but this was putting me to sleep. So I highly recomend this game to those who may suffer from insomnia. At least someone will get some relife. I finished this game late this afternoon I was very pleased to be off that island and out of that game. Some have said it's too long and repetes all over the place as well as a bit of a spinoff on another very popular game. If you love Spintops style of games then this is for you. As for me sorry I'm just not going to settle for the same old same old I have purchased many of Spintops games and I may in future but just not this time.

wellcrap
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by wellcrap on Apr 17, 09 9:29 PM
I like it. Good stress reducer.

[Post New]by tink_1958 on Apr 18, 09 12:40 AM
I loved this game. I hate when I play a game for 60 minutes & then buy and you've almost played the whole game in the first 60 minutes of the free demo. This one was well worth buying. I will have to try it again later and see how far I can get without using any hints......I wish they had more games that we can play for hours......

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Apr 18, 09 9:17 PM
It's a great game. I enjoyed it very much. It reminds me a little of RTR. I guess it must be the music..lol.

CathWren
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by CathWren on Apr 18, 09 10:18 PM
I enjoyed it though I found it a little too easy compared to the last few MCF games I've played. Still, I'd put it in the top 5 I've played from BFG. Lots of levels and bonus games at the end of each level plus a very easy puzzle at the end.

Pros: The items to find were almost always clear. If you saw it, you most likely would know what it was. That was a problem I had with the MCF games. I often could not tell what an item was without clicking it which might cost me a penalty. There were only a few in this game that were like that.

Cons: I missed having a story line. The games were pretty easy but maybe that was because I could actually see everything. I missed one lock and I wasn't paying close enough attention to remember what level it was on so I had to watch for extra locks in all the levels. Never did find it.

The Bonus match 3 game froze my system requiring a button off reboot. Even CTL ALT DEL was frozen. This happened when I reached a level that didn't have any matches left.

CathWren

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Apr 19, 09 10:04 AM
The game's ok. Has some length which is a nice change. Also has a sense of humor with puzzles to identify items.
It is very brown, I was surprised that all the folks that complained Rescue a Rajini Island was too green had nothing to say about this unrelenting brown.
Also, I cannot figure a match 3 game is a prize. Ick, I never buy them for me they are a bore.
It helped pass away a rainy afternoon. It probably will be fine to re-play, that is a plus and all too rare.

VaNative
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by VaNative on Apr 20, 09 1:29 PM
wellcrap wrote:I like it. Good stress reducer.
Same here...it's LONG but fun!

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Apr 20, 09 1:47 PM
I'll put my two cents in with those who love this game.

revbecca
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by revbecca on Apr 25, 09 9:17 PM
WooHoo! I just got around to playing the free download on this game; played twenty minutes and bought it. It's a Spintop game, and I love it! can't wait to get back at it. Unfortunately, that will have to wait a week or more, as I'm working very hard to get my CA real estate license. That will bring me more money to buy games, and less time to play them. Oh, well - as long as I can play my HO games, I'm one happy little fishie!

smh218
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by smh218 on Apr 26, 09 1:49 PM
This one is a really good one to buy I play about three levels a night and it is lasting quite long definate yes

merediffy
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by merediffy on Apr 29, 09 8:25 PM
I played the demo and will definitely be buying it. This is exactly what I like best. No having to do things to find that. Some of that is fun, but I'm not a big fan of them. RTR pretty much kicked my butt!

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 23, 12 4:17 PM
the graphics were clear and items were easily identified... storyline was engaging and though it was not real challenging, it was an enjoyable game.

Go to: