eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

50% off all premium HO scenes

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 29, 14 7:35 AM
Surprised nobody has posted so far. Sale ends Sunday Nov. 30, 11:59 PST.

PS I bought one and it worked!

LadyLavander
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

Re:50% off all premium HO scenes

[Post New]by LadyLavander on Nov 29, 14 8:29 AM
YEAH! me too.

I like the daily treats even though I don't get to take advantage of all of them and bummed when it doesn't work.

[Post New]by TerrisRanch on Nov 29, 14 8:38 AM
I love when the premium scenes go on sale. But it would be nice if I had a premium scene left to open. Can't wait till they open some new scenes.

Donanjo
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Donanjo on Nov 29, 14 11:06 AM
Do you really get 30% more in the premium HO scenes? I haven't seen it so far

psyche_
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by psyche_ on Nov 29, 14 5:27 PM
I've never actually checked it exactly, but basically the XP/silver you get for a premium scene should be 30% more than you'd get for the other scenes in that chapter. Say for example you completed the normal mode in 15 seconds on e.g. 4.1 and then you completed 4.4 in 15 seconds, the silver and XP you'd get for the same sort of score would be 30% more.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 29, 14 5:59 PM
Donanjo wrote:Do you really get 30% more in the premium HO scenes? I haven't seen it so far

Premium scenes always pay more than the regular scenes of each chapter and the 30% refers to XP (which is fixed) and to minimum silver (which increases according to speed), but this percentage is not accurate- it's highly erratic and varies between chapters. There's a list of payouts (approximate for minimal silver, as the list refers to neighbor blitzes) on p. 5 of Dark Manor 101 (in locked thread Helpful Links for Dark Manor above).

Go to: