part in amazonia I cant get past!

[Post New]by amyisgro on Apr 16, 09 3:48 PM
There is a part in the game of amazonia, where you need to get 2 special pieces together to go to the next level. Well, this level , 2 of the special pieces are "locked" way on top,and the other special pieces seem to be "locked" at the bottom! no matter which 3 i move, these wont move at all,so how can i get them together? Amy

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:part in amazonia I cant get past!

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 16, 09 3:59 PM
Welcome to the pond!

You are talking about the red and blue pieces that come together as a sort of Yin Yang thing? If the two that are on the bottom are on the same row, they should move toward each other automatically. Half the time when I play those levels my red and blue end up on the same row much higher up, and as long as the row continues between them, they will find each other.

If you have a screen shot of the board that you can post on a website somewhere, PM me the link to it and I'll see if I can offer more specific advice.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by 222777 on Apr 19, 09 1:07 PM
I am having trouble with Level 27 of Amazonia. What is the goal for that level? I have been playing it forever and don't go to the next level.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 19, 09 1:20 PM
I don't remember which one that level is exactly, and Amazonia isn't cooperating in me trying to replay it right now. Guessing:

If you see letters of the alphabet on the board, the goal is to collect all of them.

If you don't see letters of the alphabet, and it's just level 27, then odds are the goal is to collect the gold and silver tiles that you get when you make matches of 4+.

There are something like 6 different areas, and each area has its own goals.

Edited on 04/19/2009 at 1:21:05 PM PST

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by 222777 on Apr 21, 09 4:30 PM
There are no numbers on level 27. The 2 "yin-yang" symbols are at the exact bottom--blue on left and red on right. I still can not get out of this level at this point.

Edited on 04/24/2009 at 1:58:33 PM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 21, 09 4:42 PM
If you are on the yin yang levels, then you need to get the blue and red pieces to the same row on a row that doesn't have a hole between the places where the blue and red are. Is there any way to restart that level so you can try to have them meet before they reach the bottom?

[Post New]by darwinnewton on Jun 8, 09 7:25 PM
The levels with the yin and yan are easier to match when you bust the chains first. Sometime later in the level you will have to bust two chains around the gem things. The yin and yan moves together both horizontally and diagonally so watch for that too.

GaCorolla
Shark
Shark
13,397 Posts

[Post New]by GaCorolla on Aug 16, 10 6:12 PM
Like Amyisgro, I am stuck on level 27. Frankly, the other posts are not much help when no matter how many matches you make. The bar at the top never fills up, asa matter of fact I can get it allmost full, and it simply dissappears!! If some of the other players cannot help out, I fully intend to stop wasting mine time on it. I like some aspects of it, but don't want to stay on this level forever.

Re:part in amazonia I cant get past!her

[Post New]by yentnep on Jan 10, 14 3:03 PM
If there are no letters, or jIewels to click together
maybe there are brown balls to swap with coloured jewels? I was on one level which i thought I would never get past. Perhaps leave it for another day then come back to it fresh.

Go to: