mythlady
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Fixing the problems

[Post New]by mythlady on Nov 29, 14 10:03 AM
Do we have any idea as to whether the developers will be addressing some of the issues with this game soon? I can't believe they're happy with getting two stars on the Big Fish reviews -- BF must be a major outlet for their game. I haven't written a review yet, but I really like the game and would be happy to write a very good review if they make the game more fair, following some of the suggestions here -- no cost for movement, making items a little easier to find, and so on. I've sunk quite a bit of real money into the game so far, but I'm going to quit because that just can't continue, and I've never played a game where you were almost compelled to be spending money if you want to progress.

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Fixing the problems

[Post New]by nedp on Nov 29, 14 11:47 PM
if it makes you feel better there are many of us that played the game before it was "officially" released and they put out the first upgrade - when we played the objects were so hard to find that now after the upgrade it almost laughable how obvious they have become, the amount of rubies needed to purchase upgrades were so much more and there where so many glitches that stopped gameplay that player had to keep their own backups to apply when we got stuck as bigpond offered no real help
so now that the devs have fixed all our original issues I guess they feel they are on a winning game but a word of advice from a lvl 28 player (who plays no more) its only gonna get worse from here on in as the timer reduces to a stupid amount and you need a lot more rubies to continue playing - so goodluck!

mythlady
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:Fixing the problems

[Post New]by mythlady on Nov 30, 14 11:01 AM
Well, no, that doesn't make me feel better, but clearly they listened to players and took what must have been an abysmally bad game to a just plain bad game. It's too bad, because it's fun, but I can't believe they're finding many players at this point.

Go to: