bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Cindy's Travels: Flooded Kingdom forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 16, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Cindy's Travels: Flooded Kingdom forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cindy's Travels: Flooded Kingdom players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Cindy's Travels: Flooded Kingdom forum

[Post New]by olorina on Apr 22, 09 5:13 AM
will be first?
so i wanna ask how to use hints? no... what sense do they make? i think they do not help at all
for example this multicolored ball? what it for?

Alteron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Alteron on Apr 22, 09 5:22 AM
olorina, this ball helps to gather chains and serves as item of every type. try to use it!

holyguard
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by holyguard on Apr 22, 09 5:47 AM
i've just bought this game
sos!!! how to move wooden logs?
thank you

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 22, 09 6:10 AM
The wooden logs minigame is a slider puzzle. The logs have to be dragged lengthwise to clear the path. If you are too confused, click the ax on the right and one of the logs will be removed. Repeat until there are few enough logs that you can solve the puzzle.

[Post New]by cassy777 on Apr 22, 09 7:09 AM
Hidden object puzzles are too dark sometimes. How do you think?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 22, 09 7:26 AM
Some of them are a bit dark. The ones in the snow are a bit too much white on white as well. Hints appear to be unlimited, which helps a lot when I get stuck. Mostly I just click on every object I see, then look at the side for which ones I still need to find more of.

holyguard
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by holyguard on Apr 22, 09 11:20 AM
lordkalvan, i did the same. My opinion sense of hidden object games is finding realy consealed items. I played games where you are to find objects just placed somewhere at the picture - not interesting at all.

[Post New]by cassy777 on Apr 22, 09 11:44 PM
First in my life i write review
The first impression of the game - very positive - is already coming on the main page of BigFish, so even a beginner understands which game is fresh and recommended.
First I tried the free version. The game involved me so much that I bought the full version. Playing with the first level enchants graphics - it is simply cosmos, is very much like beautiful books for children, giving for Christmas.
A large map scares and makes glad. You want to know what happenes to Cindy at the end of the game and realize that you need to pass many levels. I really liked the idea of connecting with the chains - it's unusual, as a rule in the Match 3 games you need to build items in a row, move or change their locations.
Hidden object puzzls occasionally are too dark - especially difficult, sometimes simply not feasible to find objects in the snow. This is one of the most difficult tasks, but ok that we have unlimited numbers of tips - in this case, it is plus.
I do not exactly know how are called puzzls when troll pushing various objects, but to me they are very pleased.
The most remarkable - it is the attention to detail - some of the little things are great. For example, the complete lack of static on the pictures, a lot of characters, humor in the dialogues. The game raises the mood perfectly, if at the Big Fish was the top with stars, I could give 5 out of 5.

I'd like to know other opinions from people who played Cindy's Travels.

holyguard
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by holyguard on Apr 23, 09 12:35 AM
I've just read good review: [URL Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 04/23/2009 at 9:16:33 AM PST

Alteron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Alteron on Apr 23, 09 12:42 AM
lordkalvan wrote:The wooden logs minigame is a slider puzzle. The logs have to be dragged lengthwise to clear the path. If you are too confused, click the ax on the right and one of the logs will be removed. Repeat until there are few enough logs that you can solve the puzzle.

Or simple use ax to destroy logs Number of axes are unlimited.

[Post New]by olorina on Apr 23, 09 1:49 AM
thank you for help, Alteron, but i do not like this hint and use others)

As I said I played the game with my children - Ben, 7 and Caroline, 9. They like Cindy's travels so much.
Almost all of the levels they were alone, I just helped play puzzles with logs. And then when children went to sleep, sat for the computer and began to play one. Thanks to the developers for their excellent work. This is a game for all ages - adults are helped to feel again the fairy tale. I loved Cinderella in childhood by the way.
I like that there are a lot of locations in this game - winter, desert, farm etc. Characters are funny and dialogues are beyond price. Games with plot have more sense than just games. Texts give great pleasure.

[Post New]by icecreame on Apr 24, 09 4:19 AM
thank God there is the thread for asking questions. I've just downloaded this game and when i play in window mode i see that picture runs. Did someone have such problems?

eather
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by eather on Apr 27, 09 1:36 AM
I would say the hammer, which destroys any single item,is just the thing as apply to the finite section of the path when you're thick and tired of matching objects.

[Post New]by topple on Apr 27, 09 11:46 PM
Amazing game! I enjoyed this game and now pass levels with highest difficulty.
The greatest in this Cindy is you want to play again and again.

[Post New]by alexreality on Apr 28, 09 12:19 AM
icecreame wrote:thank God there is the thread for asking questions. I've just downloaded this game and when i play in window mode i see that picture runs. Did someone have such problems?

No. As far as I'm concerned, there may be some kind of incompatibility with your hardware or something like that.
It works on most computers...

[Post New]by icecreame on Apr 28, 09 11:48 PM
that's ok now, it realy was my computer problems.
Sorry!
the game is amazing, now I am moving through winter levels)

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Hi, I'm back

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 7, 10 2:09 PM
Hi Folks

Wanted to say I am back; had total meltdown of hard drive and needed to wait 2 1/2 weeks to get my computer back The only GOOD thing that I can say about being without the computer is that I was able to get back and finish double-knitting an afghan for a friend of mine who was getting married

Just wanted to say that I REALLY enjoy this game -- the graphics is gorgeous, the interconnecting different icons through Cindy is rather unique for me and it has a little bit of every type of activing -- match 3, hidden object, mini-puzzle (sliding logs), loadable help (hammer, switch, etc.)

For me, it's interesting and calming; just my 2cents worth

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

CHANGED OPINION

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 7, 10 3:04 PM
Hi Folks

Well, I've just changed my opinion about this game and very happy that I did not spend more that $3.00 on it.

According to the instructions, if you "shoot" an icon (that has 2 in a row of same appearing icon) as the cheese, for example, the next icon turns into the first and then you can get rid of the cheese (for example) because you've created a "3-in-a-row"

Well, I don't know what it does for others but for me, the next icon does NOT turn into the first 2 identical icons, it changes into a totally different icon and hence, you canNOT create a triple and get rid of it and move onto the next icon. I've waited til the row has stopped in front of Cindy and I've tried it while the icons are traveling to Cindy and RARELY am I able to create a triple to get rid of the icons.

Suggestions, anyone; even though it was only $3 spent, it's still alot of money to me. I work as a waitress on the graveyard shift wherein there are some nights (due to lack of customers and/or non-tipping customers) I don't earn $3 in tips until 4-5 hours working my shift.

DUH, figured it out by buying another game; MEnr56

Edited on 09/18/2010 at 5:44:41 PM PST

Welcome to Cindy's Travels: Flooded Kingdom forum

[Post New]by Cherie_Dion on Jul 21, 13 1:50 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Cindy's Travels: Flooded Kingdom forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cindy's Travels: Flooded Kingdom players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hi! ~ I sure hope you can help me since I do have a question about Level 61 'Trap The Genie'. I'm TOTALLY stuck on this level and cannot continue to play my game. Unless you or someone can tell me how this darn little genie can be trapped!
(There aren't enough lamps to trap him/her, and he/she's too fast for me).

Is there a 'trick' to this level -- or a very simple answer?
Or, is there a way to SKIP this level altogether!? If so, how??!

It's been a month and a half since I got stuck here, and I can't play my game any more until I find a way to get past/or skip the genie's level.

Please help me - since my fins got too tired clicking on those magic lamps.

Thanks in advance!

Go to: