Campinrat
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

DEFINATELY SORRY I DID NOT TRY BEFORE BUY

[Post New]by Campinrat on Nov 30, 14 5:04 PM
THIS GAME SUCKS! MAKES NO SENSE TO THE ORIGINAL DIRE GROVE. GAME SUCKS, TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE STRAT. GUIDE EVERYTIME I GO OUT AND BACK IN JUST TO GET ORIENTED? SHAME ON YOU ELEPHANT GAMES! WHAT IS UP WITH THE DESK IN THE MANAGERS OFFICE? GUESS I WILL FIGURE IT OUT BEFORE NEXT THANKSGIVING!

Edited on 11/30/2014 at 5:06:52 PM PST

bookworm42
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:DEFINATELY SORRY I DID NOT TRY BEFORE BUY

[Post New]by bookworm42 on Dec 1, 14 9:18 AM
i completely agree, terrible game in every sense and i have to refer to strategy guide too. what a let down

pamalee444
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by pamalee444 on Dec 1, 14 9:29 AM
I like this game alot. I have not used the SG except to help with 1 puzzle. I really like the challange and I am glad they have some games that are a little more difficult.

[Post New]by smellnroses2 on Dec 1, 14 9:33 AM
i also have to refer to the strategy guide but i figure that is because i am not as good at this game as others but i don't blame BF as it is not their fault. there is only 1 MCF game i don't like and that is the 1st madame fate. i like so many others start looking for thanksgiving for the new MCF game. sorry you are having a bad time. hope you have a good day.

cwy2009
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by cwy2009 on Dec 1, 14 10:41 AM
So the game sucks because it is difficult? That is not exactly a fair argument, is it? Whether a game is good or bad depends on how well the game is designed.

When you are able to solve a puzzle, it is the greatest puzzle ever. But when you are stumped by it, it is a lousy puzzle and the game designer's fault. Why can't people admire the puzzle's design even when they can't solve it?

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Dec 1, 14 5:10 PM
I really like this game, I like the challenge, so what if I have to go to the SG. A lot of the games are so easy, this is a nice change. I wish more of the new game were a challenge like this one.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Dec 1, 14 5:40 PM
Count me as another very happy customer.....who finds the game challenging and is loving every bit of it.

Sorry to hear some folks are disappointed, but as you are on the BF forum, you might have bought it from them, and they have always been good about issuing refunds.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Dec 1, 14 5:43 PM
definately NOT sorry i am enjoying it very much

Mona1908
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Mona1908 on Dec 1, 14 7:57 PM
The puzzles in the game are definitely challenging which for me is a good thing especially if you can solve it without the strategy guide. What I think might be frustrating is if you do something wrong and have to reset the entire puzzle. I am one who cringes at sliders or puzzles that I can only solve by luck so if I have just completed a portion with a puzzle like that I would hate to have to reset the whole puzzle over. Other than that, I like a game being challenging. So another great MCF game.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Dec 1, 14 8:58 PM
cwy2009 wrote:So the game sucks because it is difficult? That is not exactly a fair argument, is it? Whether a game is good or bad depends on how well the game is designed.

When you are able to solve a puzzle, it is the greatest puzzle ever. But when you are stumped by it, it is a lousy puzzle and the game designer's fault. Why can't people admire the puzzle's design even when they can't solve it?

Ditto cwy2009 !

I'm one sometimes dumb in some puzzles, in fact you helped me with one of them in the forum.

But I admire the creativity to make them. Also, I think the person who made the SG and the hint puzzles did a fair and good job. In my case, on this particular puzzle I was looking all the clues: to change letters combining with the shapes above, and I had a senior time, I disregarded the shapes!
That was not the game's fault, and not a glitch. I'm not sure about the golden ball pushing the shield, I had to redo several times.

Good and patience!!!
M.

Go to: