bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Fantasy Mosaics 5

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 1, 14 12:29 AM
Challenge your mind with a new collection of mosaic puzzles and have fun discovering beautiful images in rainbow colors! Staying true to the multi-color gameplay, this new installment features stunning background art coupled with exciting custom built puzzles based solely on logic. Come join our penguin on a quest to turn an abandoned mystery place into a beautiful fantasy garden and make it a home for his family!

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Re:Fantasy Mosaics 5

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Dec 1, 14 1:00 AM
There have been five Fantasy Mosaic games in seven months.
What...?
Are all these games being developed super quickly or is BFG slow in releasing them? I'm confused.

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

[Post New]by sartasia on Dec 1, 14 6:17 AM
Simply a varied repeated program done very well. I'm happy they are releasing them. Bought once again and I'm off to play over coffee.

Happy gaming.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Dec 1, 14 10:37 AM
Hi ,

I bought Fantasy Mosaics 4, and I had a lot of problems to be dragging on the tiles.
I don't know this is only in my computer, but I didn't finished yet!

People who like it, happy gaming ,
M.

slm1948
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by slm1948 on Dec 1, 14 3:19 PM
I have a problem dragging my tiles on Mosaics 4 also. Unless it's many tiles, I don't bother to try. This game is so enjoyable, it would take more than that to ruin it for me. I am still playing Mosaics 4 and I bought Mosaics 5 without even playing the demo. The tiles of different colors bring a whole new dimension to this game and I love it.

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Dec 1, 14 4:31 PM
I was happy to see Fantasy Mosaics 5 offered today. I enjoy nonogram games (or fill-and-cross games as some might call them) and liked an earlier game I purchased from the the Fantasy Mosaics series.

Unfortunately, this one will not stay open for me. The demo downloaded fine and when I clicked PLAY, it opened and the introductory Big Fish screen appeared and then the Match Gems screen. But, at that point, the game closes every time. I am not even able to get to a point where I can enter my profile.

As a test, I tried clicking on the desktop icon for my earlier edition of Fantasy Mosaics to see if that game would still open and work properly. It works fine.

Don't know what is going on with the demo of this new one. I thought I might like to get it with one of my coupons, but don't want to waste it on a game I won't be able to play.

Before you buy this game, try the demo to be sure it works for you!!!

To those who can get this game to work, happy gaming.

Classicaljazz

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Dec 2, 14 11:09 AM
It works fine for me.

Go to: